[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): attributes construct error in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Couldn't find end of Start Tag ATTACHMENT line 9 in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: e line 9 and s in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: e line 9 and ATTACHMENT in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: ATTACHMENT line 9 and e in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: r line 1 and ATTACHMENT in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 73: Attempt to read property "textContent" on null

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Cannot load XML: Extra content at the end of the document in /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php:46 Stack trace: #0 /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderers/PHP.php(303): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderer->loadXML('<r>Thank you I ...') #1 /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php(66): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderers\PHP->renderRichText('<r>Thank you I ...') #2 /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/phpbb/textformatter/s9e/renderer.php(250): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderer->render('<r>Thank you I ...') #3 /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/includes/functions_content.php(618): phpbb\textformatter\s9e\renderer->render('<r>Thank you I ...') #4 /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/search.php(1202): generate_text_for_display('<r>Thank you I ...', '7g1soh', '', 2, false) #5 {main} thrown in /home/mupp3t/subdomains/forum.killanet.net/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php on line 46