<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="3"><s>[size=3]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Thanks, Ada .... and everybody /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> <br/>
<br/>
I searched through my PSP gradients until I found one that had the Killagraphix ...
Search found 10 matches
- Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:34 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KillaGraphix Suggestions
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9103
- Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:18 pm
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KillaGraphix Suggestions
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9103
KillaGraphix Suggestions
I made these 2 little 88x31 buttons for Killagraphix, which I hope will be okay to use one of them on my web site.
If it's not okay to use, just let me know and I'll remove it .... but I do hope it's okay /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
If it's not okay to use, just let me know and I'll remove it .... but I do hope it's okay /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:34 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Hi Again :-)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Hi Again :-)
<r><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Okay ... got some stuff posted .... Mostly wallpapers I've made for a company called PixPapers.com, so I hope you all like wallpapers /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> <br ...
- Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:09 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Hi Again :-)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Hi Again :-)
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Endophyte, I couldn't get in the chat room !! ... But now that Ada is on my newly-downloaded MSN Buddy list, I'm sure she will help me with the Java Chat thingee /bigwink ...
- Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:41 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Hi Again :-)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Hi Again :-)
<r><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Sorry I haven't been in sooner, but it's been a busy weekend .... Ada, I don't have MSN messenger downloaded on my new computer, but I will soon, and I'll let you talk me through the ...
- Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:29 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello To Everyone !
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4689
Hello To Everyone !
<r><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Hi again, everyone, and THANK YOU for the great welcome /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> -- I know I'm gonna love it here at Killagraphix, and I look forward to ...
- Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:37 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello To Everyone !
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4689
Hello To Everyone !
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Thanks for the welcome, Endophyte, and yep, I forgot that "Ada is not a guy" !!! .... I can't believe I forgot that, considering the cauldrons she's flung my way over the years /2.gif' class='bbc ...
- Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:50 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello To Everyone !
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4689
Hello To Everyone !
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Thanks, Ada, and I will join you guys in chat ! ... I look forward to learning from you guys !! .... Have a great night !</COLOR><e>[/size]</e></SIZE><i>[/color]</i><e ...
- Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello To Everyone !
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4689
Hello To Everyone !
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Hi Trinity ! /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> .... I'm from Birmingham, AL, USA .... and I'm glad to be here /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
- Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:35 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello To Everyone !
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4689
Hello To Everyone !
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>Just a quick note to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> <br/>
<br/>
I've been working with PSP 7 now for almost two years, and I ...
<br/>
I've been working with PSP 7 now for almost two years, and I ...