<t>Yup..you finally brought me over to the dark side /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
<br/>
Another pic? That can be arranged.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=166 ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Another Hello To Everyone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1474
- Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:13 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Another Hello To Everyone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1474
Another Hello To Everyone
<t>"Nooo...not another new person!" I hear you say.<br/>
<br/>
Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)<br/>
<br/>
So..hey. I'm from Central ...
<br/>
Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)<br/>
<br/>
So..hey. I'm from Central ...