Maybe I explained wrong....
I'm looking for something that says "Mie Wok"
The MW thing is going to be a logo or whatever.
Search found 12 matches
- Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:45 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Yup another request :P
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1538
- Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:55 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Yup another request :P
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1538
Yup another request :P
<t>Hey all,<br/>
<br/>
A friend of mine is opened a restaurant/bar/takeaway/whatever here in Holland in a new chinatown they are making here. <br/>
The place is going to be called "Mie Wok" but ofcourse he wants people to notice his place amongst about 35 other places where people can eat. On top of ...
<br/>
A friend of mine is opened a restaurant/bar/takeaway/whatever here in Holland in a new chinatown they are making here. <br/>
The place is going to be called "Mie Wok" but ofcourse he wants people to notice his place amongst about 35 other places where people can eat. On top of ...
- Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:44 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4751
Avatar & Sig request
[quote name='Adaera' post='29123' date='Oct 1 2005, 08:21 AM'][attachment=1515:attachment]
[attachment=1514:attachment][/quote]
Awesome... thanks hunny
[attachment=1514:attachment][/quote]
Awesome... thanks hunny
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:17 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4751
Avatar & Sig request
<t>[quote name='Brock' post='28803' date='Sep 20 2005, 01:07 PM']I see nushing :S[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
What's keeping you from trying to make something instead of making smartass comments? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /><br/>
<br/>
Ada just point one of those graphic wizkids ...
<br/>
What's keeping you from trying to make something instead of making smartass comments? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /><br/>
<br/>
Ada just point one of those graphic wizkids ...
- Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:23 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4751
Avatar & Sig request
That's kewl /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I don't wanna push ya either with all that black magic and stuff.... /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
I don't wanna push ya either with all that black magic and stuff.... /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
- Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:36 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4751
Avatar & Sig request
<t>[quote name='Adaera' date='Sep 17 2005, 06:50 AM']ehhhhhhhhhhh not real happy with these, I'll come up with something better though <br/>
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]<br/>
[right][post="28690"][/post][/right ...
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]<br/>
[right][post="28690"][/post][/right ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:53 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiya :P
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1642
Hiya :P
<r>[quote name='Vercz' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:09 AM']<COLOR color="green"><s>[color="green"]</s>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!! <br/>
<br/>
woo!<br/>
<e>[/color]</e></COLOR>[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Hey weirdo.... you not locked up yet? Damn /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /><br/>
<I><s ...
<br/>
woo!<br/>
<e>[/color]</e></COLOR>[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Hey weirdo.... you not locked up yet? Damn /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /><br/>
<I><s ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:47 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4751
Avatar & Sig request
<t>Hey you design muppets how about a challenge and design something for me? It's all voluntary ofcourse /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' /> <br/>
<br/>
It has got to have the nick I use on several forums and sites I visit which is: Nakal<br/>
Nakal is Indonesian for norty/badboy etc ...
<br/>
It has got to have the nick I use on several forums and sites I visit which is: Nakal<br/>
Nakal is Indonesian for norty/badboy etc ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:45 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiya :P
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1642
Hiya :P
*Game slaps the evil witch...
Don't give her too many ideas woman !! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Don't give her too many ideas woman !! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
- Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:05 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiya :P
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1642
Hiya :P
Hmmm..... married? Naaaa not yet m8 /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
We just got a letter from justice department that her request for a permit to stay has been approved /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
We just got a letter from justice department that her request for a permit to stay has been approved /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
- Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:20 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiya :P
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1642
Hiya :P
<r><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s><I><s>[i]</s>*Game moons the whole forum with his shiny Dutch butt.<e>[/i]</e></I> <e>[/color]</e></COLOR> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Any withches around here? /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /></r>
<br/>
<br/>
Any withches around here? /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /></r>
- Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:58 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday GameOver
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1174
Happy Birthday GameOver
/me gets ready to shoot an evil Canadian witch.. /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Hahahahaha... thanks all /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> appreciate it.
Hahahahaha... thanks all /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> appreciate it.