Search found 6 matches

by BrokenX
Sun May 08, 2005 2:13 am
Forum: Help & Suggestions
Topic: Tutorial Suggestion
Replies: 3
Views: 1591

Tutorial Suggestion

Yeah, well I don't like trials because the fun ends really soon with them /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, time goes by fast ... If I got used to the programs and learned on that specific one and the trial ends... its sort of useless even using it I guess ... lol oh well.
by BrokenX
Sat May 07, 2005 10:50 pm
Forum: Help & Suggestions
Topic: Tutorial Suggestion
Replies: 3
Views: 1591

Tutorial Suggestion

<t>Hey, I was just thinking for your tutorial section you guys should add in tutorials with milkshape 3.0, I really would like to learn how to model and this would be the best place to learn you guys are really straight forward with your stuff and it is eaasy to learn so I thought this would be ...
by BrokenX
Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:32 pm
Forum: Design Requests
Topic: Loading Screen. . .
Replies: 8
Views: 1315

Loading Screen. . .

Yeah pretty much just make in .jpg and i can convert it to .bmp after.
by BrokenX
Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:45 am
Forum: Design Requests
Topic: Loading Screen. . .
Replies: 8
Views: 1315

Loading Screen. . .

Warcraft3 yeah its inside a game, so yeah i dunno if that helps any. Basically its the first thing you see before you play the game... its what you see when it loads, and i want it to give a good first impression so, yeah i dunno if that helps any but yeah.
by BrokenX
Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:37 am
Forum: Design Requests
Topic: Loading Screen. . .
Replies: 8
Views: 1315

Loading Screen. . .

No, it doesn't matter who does it I would just like a nice loading screen and, it is for the game warcraft3 so, i think it uses .jpg or .mdx im not sure.
by BrokenX
Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:32 am
Forum: Design Requests
Topic: Loading Screen. . .
Replies: 8
Views: 1315

Loading Screen. . .

<t>Hey, my friend kobra has told me to register here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and also reffered to you guys as help assistance, for my project i am working on, so here i am. Basically i just need a 560X560 loading screen, if you want details like what i want it to look like ...

Go to advanced search