Search found 97 matches
- Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:05 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Layout
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1735
Layout
Haha, thanks all, I shall keep it in mind
- Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:40 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Layout
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1735
Layout
<t>Thanks all for comments /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> <br/>
<br/>
I reckon without the bevel & emboss it would just be TOO simple. But I can see where your coming from. <br/>
<br/>
On the font thing, its really strange, I don't see any problem with that font, like I can read it ...
<br/>
I reckon without the bevel & emboss it would just be TOO simple. But I can see where your coming from. <br/>
<br/>
On the font thing, its really strange, I don't see any problem with that font, like I can read it ...
- Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:19 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Layout
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1735
Layout
Haha, no offence taken, I seem to choose fonts that people either can't read, or don't like, yet I love them, its strange, ah well, thanks for the comment /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:04 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Layout
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1735
Layout
Hey,
I haven't made anything with photoshop for a long, long, long time. So I thought I'de make a layout, haha. Also, the colour of the screenshot is a bit dodgey on the red stuff... I was too lazy to open up photoshop again /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Anyway, here it is ...
I haven't made anything with photoshop for a long, long, long time. So I thought I'de make a layout, haha. Also, the colour of the screenshot is a bit dodgey on the red stuff... I was too lazy to open up photoshop again /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Anyway, here it is ...
- Sat May 28, 2005 10:20 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Skankin' Pickle - Fakin' Jamaican
- Sat May 28, 2005 10:18 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Skankin' Pickle - Fakin' Jamaican
- Fri May 27, 2005 11:39 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Long Beach Shortbus - Over at Eric's
- Tue May 24, 2005 11:28 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: R.I.P Bradley Nowell
- Replies: 0
- Views: 378
R.I.P Bradley Nowell
I thought I would post a topic in memory of Bradley Nowell who died on this day 9 years ago of a heroin overdose leaving behind a child and a wife and ofcourse his band (Sublime).
R.I.P Bradley, we miss you more and more everyday!
R.I.P Bradley, we miss you more and more everyday!
- Sat May 21, 2005 11:46 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Sublime - Live at E's
- Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:26 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Ben Folds Five - Fair
- Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:16 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Go it alone - Beck
- Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:50 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I just wanna live
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1495
I just wanna live
I find Pop punk irritating... They try and dress and act all hardcore... But they sound so horrible... I don't like Good Charlotte... Or the song
- Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:43 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Screaming Trees - I Nearly Lost You
- Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Sublime - Mary
- Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:21 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Microsoft Guide To "leetspeek"
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1157
Microsoft Guide To "leetspeek"
Damn, Microsoft are just so 1337...
- Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:10 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Rage Against The Machine - Take the power back
- Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:08 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Sp3culuM
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3496
Congratulations Sp3culuM
Congratulations dude!!!
- Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:38 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Sonic Youth - Saucer like
- Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:12 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Sublime - Lets go get stonned
I'm pretty sure thats what it is called?
I'm pretty sure thats what it is called?
- Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:20 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect
- Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:20 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Beck - Nicotine and Gravy
- Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:32 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How Old are YOU?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 5625
How Old are YOU?
I'm 14, been into photoshop for umm... I have no idea, probably around a bit over a year and but I havn't done anything for a long time... Getting lazy! lol
- Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:32 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Warped
- Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:34 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Need some advice..
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1472
Need some advice..
I can finally sleep easy knowing I don't have to worry about her /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Thank you too everyone that took the time to post /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:01 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Need some advice..
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1472
Need some advice..
Ok, update, her parents have given her one last chance to prove herself!
- Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:13 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Need some advice..
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1472
Need some advice..
She is a year younger than me and she dosen't have the greatest relationship with her parents, its really hard to talk to her about all this... Its really hard for her, because there isn't alot she can do about it, its really horrible...
- Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:10 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Need some advice..
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1472
Need some advice..
<t>I feel as if I can post this here because you are all super nice and understanding people... <br/>
<br/>
Let me start... My girlfriend, who is from America and moved here about 2 years back is being forced to move back to America to live with her Dad because her Mum and step Dad think she is ...
<br/>
Let me start... My girlfriend, who is from America and moved here about 2 years back is being forced to move back to America to live with her Dad because her Mum and step Dad think she is ...
- Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:58 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Happy Birthday KillaGraphix
- Replies: 88
- Views: 10209
Happy Birthday KillaGraphix
<t>Hey hey, happy birthday Mr./Mrs. KillaGraphix (does the forum have a gender?), super awsome to see it come this far, coz I have (belive it or not) been a member since the TCN/GraphixGround days aswell, good to see the site is still expanding, good luck with the future! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc ...
- Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:55 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
The computer - humming /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:07 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Josh`
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2917
Happy Birthday Josh`
Happy Birthday... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> !!!!
- Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:44 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Underage Drinking
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1511
Underage Drinking
<t>*edit* sorry, ahhh... I dunno what just happened, I changed back to the KillaGraphix window after posting in my blog and it had the little add reply page already open and I thought I hadn't posted my reply... So just ignore this lol, and reply to vercz, yeah, sorry I mean illeagal drugs, which ...
- Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:27 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Underage Drinking
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1511
Underage Drinking
<t>[quote name='RuffRyders' date='Jan 2 2005, 09:23 AM']I think they need to toughen a little more on those whom are under the age of 15/16 and are drinking, because then it starts to become dangerous and it's a lot harder for people under those ages to take care of themselves and a lot of them have ...
- Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:44 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Vietnow - Rage Against the Machine
- Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:17 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37340
What are you listening to?
Sublime - Date Rape
Ska, fun song... Well not the subject but you know... He gets what he deserves... "She picked up a rock, threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now he has a big scar"
Ska, fun song... Well not the subject but you know... He gets what he deserves... "She picked up a rock, threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now he has a big scar"
- Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:26 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Blog Redesign
- Replies: 1
- Views: 573
Blog Redesign
Looks really good, well done /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I have always liked your designs alot!
- Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:39 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Attacker Waiting To Be Charged
- Replies: 50
- Views: 6642
Attacker Waiting To Be Charged
Eh... I'de be cheering but I have no idea whats been going on, lol... Would someone please fill me in? By the sounds of things this fellow is a sour puss lol
- Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:15 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Rainbow
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2272
Happy Birthday Rainbow
Haha, thanks, this is the first time I've had a chance to check to forum for a little while, thanks for all the happy birthdays /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:11 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Your Fav. Band
- Replies: 48
- Views: 5701
Your Fav. Band
The song is called "Keep Fishin'" I love that film clip... lol
- Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:17 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Your Fav. Band
- Replies: 48
- Views: 5701
Your Fav. Band
Nirvana... Easily... After that... Ahh... Maybe Weezer or Muse?
- Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:44 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Killa Crue
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3143
Killa Crue
I say we focus on folk music /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:45 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Killa Crue
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3143
Killa Crue
lol,. I can "play" drums... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:52 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Thierry Henry - Vectored
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1549
Thierry Henry - Vectored
It looks amazing! Well done...!!! I would never be able to do that... I'm to impatient /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:34 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Server Move
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1445
Server Move
Good to be back /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> , I was away in Bali for a week and when I got back servers were down... Didn't miss anything did I /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ?
- Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:39 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Electrix
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2575
Happy Birthday Electrix
Happy 18th, don't have tooo much fun /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> ( /bad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':puke:' /> , /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> )
- Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:46 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 8th Banner Competition
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3949
8th Banner Competition
Lol, I think I might make another one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ... I like your second one Sp3culuM
- Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:16 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 8th Banner Competition
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3949
8th Banner Competition
I reckon both yours and Twiggys look great, well done, both of you
I can't wait to see all the others /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
(BTW Great topic choice Endophyte)
I can't wait to see all the others /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
(BTW Great topic choice Endophyte)
- Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:22 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Vercz`
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2097
Happy Birthday Vercz`
Happy Birthday... Have fun /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> !
- Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:54 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 8th Banner Competition
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3949
8th Banner Competition
Eh, not all that great, its a bit "busy" oh well... lol
[img]http://www.c0ntext.net/portfolio/images/kg-grunge.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.c0ntext.net/portfolio/images/kg-grunge.gif[/img]
- Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:44 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: KG's very own MYSTERY WOMAN
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1897
KG's very own MYSTERY WOMAN
LOL... Google here I come /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...!!!
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:38 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Muse
- Replies: 0
- Views: 512
Muse
<t>I wanted to know if anyone has been or is going to any of the muse shows?<br/>
<br/>
I'm going to there Melbourne show tonight... I'll let you know what it was like tomorrow /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
Still if anyone else has been I would like to know what you ...
<br/>
I'm going to there Melbourne show tonight... I'll let you know what it was like tomorrow /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
Still if anyone else has been I would like to know what you ...