Search found 6 matches
- Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:54 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Starting out with Blender 3D
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6865
Starting out with Blender 3D
<t>[quote name='Tibs' post='32083' date='Mar 3 2006, 11:50 AM']I think it's a very powerfull free program, you can't compare it to the ones you have to pay for but it's has some great abilities in it when you are starting out with 3d modelling. After learning the basic skills you can easy transfer ...
- Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:49 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2328
New member
Thanks for all the welcoming /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Tech: I see /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I just watched how broad you are! Looks interesting!
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Tech: I see /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I just watched how broad you are! Looks interesting!
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:57 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Starting out with Blender 3D
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6865
Starting out with Blender 3D
<r>[quote name='Tibs' post='32067' date='Mar 2 2006, 02:40 PM']Ok I had to dust of Blender for that but I may have found an answer to your question.<br/>
<br/>
First off al are you in object mode or edit mode?<br/>
<br/>
To select a diffirent object you have to switch over to object mode and then ...
<br/>
First off al are you in object mode or edit mode?<br/>
<br/>
To select a diffirent object you have to switch over to object mode and then ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:52 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2328
New member
<r>Thank you all for this warm welcome! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
<I><s>[i]</s>Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
Esther <br/>
<br/>
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
<br/>
<I><s>[i]</s>Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
Esther <br/>
<br/>
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
- Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:27 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2328
New member
<t>Hello everyone /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /><br/>
<br/>
I found out about this forum because I was searching information on some problem I had using Blender. <br/>
I was actually scrolling through tutorials on DeviantArt and soon clicked the link which brought me to this forum ...
<br/>
I found out about this forum because I was searching information on some problem I had using Blender. <br/>
I was actually scrolling through tutorials on DeviantArt and soon clicked the link which brought me to this forum ...
- Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:02 am
- Forum: Blender
- Topic: Starting out with Blender 3D
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6865
Starting out with Blender 3D
<t>May I ask a practical question too? You see, I'm trying to build a castle -my first task with Blender-.<br/>
The actual tutorial is on the website of Blender, here the specific link: [url="http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Building_a_Castle.256.0.html"]Blender[/url].<br/>
Where I got stuck is: You ...
The actual tutorial is on the website of Blender, here the specific link: [url="http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Building_a_Castle.256.0.html"]Blender[/url].<br/>
Where I got stuck is: You ...