Search found 7 matches
- Mon May 15, 2006 6:23 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Abstract Storm
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1004
Abstract Storm
Looks like an underwater-storm !! Really nice work !
- Mon May 15, 2006 6:17 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2901
Hello
<t>Sorry Vercz, but I'm not able to answer that question, because I made this signature for a friend<br/>
<br/>
--<br/>
[quote]Sylo-X- Posted Today, 12:11 AM<br/>
Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Yes, it's Nightmare from Soul Calibur II /biggrin.gif' class ...
<br/>
--<br/>
[quote]Sylo-X- Posted Today, 12:11 AM<br/>
Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Yes, it's Nightmare from Soul Calibur II /biggrin.gif' class ...
- Sun May 14, 2006 2:59 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2901
Hello
Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sun May 14, 2006 1:12 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: A small peice.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 901
A small peice.
Very nice work !! I've not seen hostel, but the picture reminds me of Saw2
- Sun May 14, 2006 1:07 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2901
Hello
<t>I'm working with photoshop and Cinema4d and the most works are signatures, banner or something else, but I'm also able to design a complete homepage (a normal homepage), but in most cases the code is missing and I'm not able to code.<br/>
<br/>
Here are some of my works:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://h1 ...
<br/>
Here are some of my works:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://h1 ...
- Thu May 11, 2006 9:07 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: New Signature
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2071
New Signature
Nice signature!! (You seem to be a FF9 fan, too - thats nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> )
- Thu May 11, 2006 8:50 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2901
Hello
Hello
My name is kyNe! I'm from Germany and I hope to have a lot of fun in this forum!
My name is kyNe! I'm from Germany and I hope to have a lot of fun in this forum!