Search found 3 matches

by Maruu
Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:26 am
Forum: PHP & MySQL
Topic: Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page
Replies: 5
Views: 1428

Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page

I pretty much did that but I want the page to stay static with only the stuff inside the module to be able to change without opening a completely new page.
by Maruu
Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:12 am
Forum: PHP & MySQL
Topic: Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page
Replies: 5
Views: 1428

Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page

I've half done it with an iframes hack from vbadvanced but there is other content I need to contain withing the page and when I click on something a whole new page comes up.
by Maruu
Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:10 pm
Forum: PHP & MySQL
Topic: Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page
Replies: 5
Views: 1428

Help with VB header and footer for Non Vbulletin page

I was wondering if you guys could help me out I have a Vbulletin based site that I am trying to add a non VB page to but still use the header and footer from Vbulletin. [url="http://gileads-blood.com"]This[/url] is my site and I am also using an extreme pixels skin. My php skills are at a very ...

Go to advanced search