Search found 14 matches
- Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 am
- Forum: Builds & Mods
- Topic: Craziest PC Case Mods of All Time
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1668
Craziest PC Case Mods of All Time
Those were pretty interesting... I thought the gerbil cage was the best.. I think a few people have waaay to much time on their hands... lol
- Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 am
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: Realtime video conversion to flash video
- Replies: 0
- Views: 918
Realtime video conversion to flash video
<t>Hi All, /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
A colleague of mine asked me an Interesting question this morning. I thought I would pass it on to you wickedly talented people.<br/>
<br/>
Basically she wants to be able to take a camera feed and convert it on the fly from ...
<br/>
<br/>
A colleague of mine asked me an Interesting question this morning. I thought I would pass it on to you wickedly talented people.<br/>
<br/>
Basically she wants to be able to take a camera feed and convert it on the fly from ...
- Thu May 17, 2007 9:25 am
- Forum: Audio & Video
- Topic: Need help! Creating HQ DivX video Files.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2222
Need help! Creating HQ DivX video Files.
<t>First I hope this is the right section for this message.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
I am hoping someone on this forum has experience in creating HQ DivX video files.<br/>
<br/>
Basically I need to start archiving my DvD collection to a media format that I can store on one of my servers. <br/>
<br/>
I've ...
<br/>
<br/>
I am hoping someone on this forum has experience in creating HQ DivX video files.<br/>
<br/>
Basically I need to start archiving my DvD collection to a media format that I can store on one of my servers. <br/>
<br/>
I've ...
- Thu May 17, 2007 8:57 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Let's get acquainted
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1921
Let's get acquainted
Hi Adam, Welcome!
/shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[quote name='Adam-Smith' post='39076' date='May 15 2007, 03:47 PM']Hi!
My name is Adam![/quote]
/shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[quote name='Adam-Smith' post='39076' date='May 15 2007, 03:47 PM']Hi!
My name is Adam![/quote]
- Mon May 14, 2007 11:48 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Website Design
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1037
Website Design
<t>Unfourtunately my friend, that will never happen as long as Microsoft is out there. We both know that MS will never abandon IE.<br/>
IE is totally intwined into the OS. You are absolutely right that it's the administrators and developers that take it on the nose. Usually by Bosses that wouldn't ...
IE is totally intwined into the OS. You are absolutely right that it's the administrators and developers that take it on the nose. Usually by Bosses that wouldn't ...
- Fri May 11, 2007 9:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Finger Frenzy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1857
Finger Frenzy
<t>Wow Nero,<br/>
<br/>
your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> <br/>
<br/>
it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
I'd never do anything like that ...
<br/>
your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> <br/>
<br/>
it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
I'd never do anything like that ...
- Fri May 11, 2007 9:12 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Windows Vista
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1962
Windows Vista
<t>I have to agree with Marko,<br/>
<br/>
We've tried at our company on a couple of our boxes. The visuals are ok but that's about were it ended for us. We could not load our software which works perfectly on XP. The security warnings and pops are a pain in the #%# You would think they would at ...
<br/>
We've tried at our company on a couple of our boxes. The visuals are ok but that's about were it ended for us. We could not load our software which works perfectly on XP. The security warnings and pops are a pain in the #%# You would think they would at ...
- Wed May 09, 2007 7:40 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 12054
Misc. Screenshots
<t>Wicked WP.. At my office I'm using a 19" LCD widescreen.. Have been looking for a source of wide screen wallpapers... have to check the wp here... know of any other locations to get ws wp? /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' /> <br/>
<br/>
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> <br ...
<br/>
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> <br ...
- Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Finger Frenzy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1857
Finger Frenzy
wow nero, that's impressive lmao
I got the exact same score... what are the odds
[attachment=3121:attachment]
I got the exact same score... what are the odds
[attachment=3121:attachment]
- Tue May 08, 2007 10:21 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Finger Frenzy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1857
Finger Frenzy
LOL, ada.
What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Tue May 08, 2007 10:15 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Firefox Extensions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2753
Firefox Extensions
<t>My favorite Extensions so far are;<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
No Script <br/>
<br/>
It allows JavaScript, Java and other executable content to run only from trusted domains of your choice, e.g. your home-banking web site, and guards the "trust boundaries" against cross-site scripting attacks (XSS). Such a ...
<br/>
<br/>
No Script <br/>
<br/>
It allows JavaScript, Java and other executable content to run only from trusted domains of your choice, e.g. your home-banking web site, and guards the "trust boundaries" against cross-site scripting attacks (XSS). Such a ...
- Tue May 08, 2007 8:33 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Finger Frenzy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1857
Finger Frenzy
Nero, How on earth did u do that???
here is my scores.
[attachment=3115:attachment]
[attachment=3116:attachment]
here is my scores.
[attachment=3115:attachment]
[attachment=3116:attachment]
- Tue May 08, 2007 7:39 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello Everybody
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2273
Hello Everybody
<t>Sure why not... lol<br/>
<br/>
A nut for a nut... how did u know? <br/>
<br/>
(tami u spreading rumours again?) /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38977' date='May 7 2007, 07:45 PM']'ello! Would you like a complimentary peanut?![/quote]<br ...
<br/>
A nut for a nut... how did u know? <br/>
<br/>
(tami u spreading rumours again?) /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38977' date='May 7 2007, 07:45 PM']'ello! Would you like a complimentary peanut?![/quote]<br ...
- Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello Everybody
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2273
Hello Everybody
<t>Hi everybody,<br/>
<br/>
semi /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> Newbie here. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I look forward to chatting w/yall. <br/>
<br/>
It's been awhile since I've chatted in a forum or chat room in general. Look forward to getting back into <br ...
<br/>
semi /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> Newbie here. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I look forward to chatting w/yall. <br/>
<br/>
It's been awhile since I've chatted in a forum or chat room in general. Look forward to getting back into <br ...