[quote name='PaddyB' post='32533' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:53 PM']Hey, So I'm modeling a 2005 Eclipse in Maya right now, and I just realized that I have a object that actually needs to be two. Does anyone now how I would do that? The shaded area is what I need to be a seperate object.
[attachment=2104 ...
Search found 22 matches
- Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:21 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: BC-ing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 903
BC-ing
<r>K. So Ada tells me to post some pics. I don't have any recent ones, but here are a few from my last trip out West to meet the heathen people.
[attachment=1945:attachment] - on the border of BC and that 'other' place
[attachment=1946:attachment] - a place where Ada was scouting for uhhhh....new ...
[attachment=1945:attachment] - on the border of BC and that 'other' place
[attachment=1946:attachment] - a place where Ada was scouting for uhhhh....new ...
- Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:10 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: formmail help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 802
formmail help
OK peeps need help here.
Have a flash site and need to gather all the email form stuff and send it to me.....i have been meddling with cgi stuff (not a pretty site), but am more lost than ever.
any help/recommendations you have will be much appreciated
Dio
Have a flash site and need to gather all the email form stuff and send it to me.....i have been meddling with cgi stuff (not a pretty site), but am more lost than ever.
any help/recommendations you have will be much appreciated
Dio
- Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:55 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 21
- Replies: 47
- Views: 6011
Banner Competition 21
well ok, this was a fun ten minutes (grin)
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/UntitledK.jpg[/img]
dio
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/UntitledK.jpg[/img]
dio
- Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:39 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 17
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2461
Banner Competition 17
<t>[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/KILLAENDOFWORLD.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Congrats on being The Chosen One, Electrix!<br/>
<br/>
K. This was a bit depressing for me, so I had to say 'enough'......makes me wanna go and battle the Season's Psycho Shoppers /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box ...
<br/>
Congrats on being The Chosen One, Electrix!<br/>
<br/>
K. This was a bit depressing for me, so I had to say 'enough'......makes me wanna go and battle the Season's Psycho Shoppers /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box ...
- Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:13 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition №15
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4227
Banner Competition №15
(is wondering what Halifax looked like after The Great Explosion)
Loving this work everyone. "See" ya when I get back to T.O.!
Dio
Loving this work everyone. "See" ya when I get back to T.O.!
Dio
- Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:49 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 14
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4975
Banner Competition 14
Wow everyone! Excellent work all around. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Dio
Dio
- Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:33 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 14
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4975
Banner Competition 14
<t>CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMB EVERY MOUNTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
/ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' /> <br/>
D'OH! wrong room<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
errrrrr....here's my entry /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads ...
<br/>
<br/>
/ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' /> <br/>
D'OH! wrong room<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
errrrrr....here's my entry /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads ...
- Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:59 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Do you smoke?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 9899
Do you smoke?
errr....I answered wrong /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
...someone got a light?
...someone got a light?
- Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:07 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
The Never-Ending Thread
Have we moved on to butt-kissing already? (grin)
- Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:16 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: HELP! I'm banding!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 646
HELP! I'm banding!
<t>bonjour, hello, yassou, yadda yadda yabadabadoo<br/>
<br/>
OK, I'm at the point where I'm thinking flying to the Canadian Tundra is a wonderful idea /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> <br/>
<br/>
The problem. It's simple really, but can't figure it out - I've never had such a problem with ...
<br/>
OK, I'm at the point where I'm thinking flying to the Canadian Tundra is a wonderful idea /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> <br/>
<br/>
The problem. It's simple really, but can't figure it out - I've never had such a problem with ...
- Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:24 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 12
- Replies: 26
- Views: 3611
Banner Competition 12
hoax,
we're never online at the same time because you have chosen to live in the other side of the planet, BUT pucker up because i'm sending you a kiss for chosing this theme /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Dio
we're never online at the same time because you have chosen to live in the other side of the planet, BUT pucker up because i'm sending you a kiss for chosing this theme /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Dio
- Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: For Josh
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1892
For Josh
Josh, I know your loss all to well
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug
Mask of Dionysus
Joseph
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug
Mask of Dionysus
Joseph
- Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:40 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 10th Banner Comptetition
- Replies: 37
- Views: 5185
10th Banner Comptetition
Well, I thought I was trendy .....heck, I even thought I was a whore .......errrrrrmmm...nevermind mmmmmmmmmkay?
Dio, the un-whorey mask
[attachment=156:attachment]
Dio, the un-whorey mask
[attachment=156:attachment]
- Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:53 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Adaera
- Replies: 41
- Views: 6182
Happy Birthday Adaera
<t>/clam.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(clam)' /> oh dear....is it that time again?<br/>
<br/>
damn it Ada! can you stop having these kind of days? /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> ...It means that I must have one of these days too (cen) <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
HAPPY BIRTDAY ADALICIOUS ...
<br/>
damn it Ada! can you stop having these kind of days? /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> ...It means that I must have one of these days too (cen) <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
HAPPY BIRTDAY ADALICIOUS ...
- Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:29 pm
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: dumb computer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2270
dumb computer
Good Gosh Almighty! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
...ummm...they don't actually make gemini-worthy ones, do they? ada?
dio
...ummm...they don't actually make gemini-worthy ones, do they? ada?
dio
- Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:48 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Michael
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2953
Happy Birthday Michael
<r><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="14"><s>[size=14]</s>Happy B-day Michael!<e>[/size]</e></SIZE><br/>
<br/>
oh boy! you'll just LOVE the teenage years....yup ...just LOVE them....oh ...
<br/>
<SIZE size="14"><s>[size=14]</s>Happy B-day Michael!<e>[/size]</e></SIZE><br/>
<br/>
oh boy! you'll just LOVE the teenage years....yup ...just LOVE them....oh ...
- Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:31 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: dumb computer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2270
dumb computer
<t>:band: <br/>
<br/>
DING DING DING DING DING!<br/>
<br/>
and the winner in the Dio's Dumb Computer contest isssssssssssss......................SP3CULUM!!!! :D <br/>
<br/>
You win.....a....ummm.....you win... ummmmm...YOU GET GOOD CLEAN KARMA!!!!<br/>
<br/>
I think your advice is the best. So much ...
<br/>
DING DING DING DING DING!<br/>
<br/>
and the winner in the Dio's Dumb Computer contest isssssssssssss......................SP3CULUM!!!! :D <br/>
<br/>
You win.....a....ummm.....you win... ummmmm...YOU GET GOOD CLEAN KARMA!!!!<br/>
<br/>
I think your advice is the best. So much ...
- Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:38 pm
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: dumb computer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2270
dumb computer
<t>:unsure: :blink: :ph43r: <br/>
<br/>
ok......see, i can't get into my device manager, or any other admin tools because it doesn't load windows because the hard drive has been formatted. When I power up the dumb-patience-testing-machine, it goes right to a DOS screen saying:<br/>
<br/>
Looking for ...
<br/>
ok......see, i can't get into my device manager, or any other admin tools because it doesn't load windows because the hard drive has been formatted. When I power up the dumb-patience-testing-machine, it goes right to a DOS screen saying:<br/>
<br/>
Looking for ...
- Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:34 pm
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: dumb computer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2270
dumb computer
<t>But.....But.....But....i didn't do anything to the bios or cables<br/>
Not only that, but it won't LET me access the bios ;wtf: <br/>
<br/>
I REALLY want to fix this computer - niece needs one now, but she can't afford one.....please, help computer-needy-adolecent-female-teens and make a donation ...
Not only that, but it won't LET me access the bios ;wtf: <br/>
<br/>
I REALLY want to fix this computer - niece needs one now, but she can't afford one.....please, help computer-needy-adolecent-female-teens and make a donation ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:25 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: dumb computer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2270
dumb computer
<t>hello everyone,<br/>
<br/>
I have a technical prob with a computer.....hard drive has been formatted and now it doesn't recognize the cd roms or the floppy drive :censored: .....i want to make it WORK.....WORK IT! :chainsaw: <br/>
errrrrm.....any help would be much appreciated <br/>
<br/>
<br ...
<br/>
I have a technical prob with a computer.....hard drive has been formatted and now it doesn't recognize the cd roms or the floppy drive :censored: .....i want to make it WORK.....WORK IT! :chainsaw: <br/>
errrrrm.....any help would be much appreciated <br/>
<br/>
<br ...
- Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:49 pm
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: Flash Gallery
- Replies: 167
- Views: 18731
Flash Gallery
<t>righto.....this is something that i'm working on, that will EVENTUALLY be the splash page on my site (when i get around to doing my site - darn computer games got me hooked (punch) )<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://members.rogers.com/jkyriak/zeus.htm"]Loin cloth man[/url]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
comments ...
<br/>
[url="http://members.rogers.com/jkyriak/zeus.htm"]Loin cloth man[/url]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
comments ...