<t>It just figures when I'm on the deadline and its "Crunch time" I have another PSP issue I don't know how to do or solve.<br/>
I have deadlines to meet for some print media on advertising I'm doing for my Nursery. I still don't know PSP or Fireworks well enough to do the layout I needed, (it's ...
Search found 99 matches
- Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm
- Forum: Paint Shop Pro
- Topic: Converting Files Formats
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2023
- Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:34 pm
- Forum: Security
- Topic: Blocking sites useing URL's in htaccess
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1333
Blocking sites useing URL's in htaccess
<t>Sorry about being so slow in getting back here............ (It's a Turtle thing I think)<br/>
<br/>
Anyways I think this is working, my error logs jumped, but the referring site's have dropped, well not really dropped but they've changed the URL's from [url="http://domain.com"]http://domain.com ...
<br/>
Anyways I think this is working, my error logs jumped, but the referring site's have dropped, well not really dropped but they've changed the URL's from [url="http://domain.com"]http://domain.com ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:37 pm
- Forum: Security
- Topic: Blocking sites useing URL's in htaccess
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1333
Blocking sites useing URL's in htaccess
<r>It seems I'm getting hundreds of links to my site from outside sources, Normally I don't think thats a bad thing but in this case I don't want these links to me from the site there coming from and I don't know how to stop it.<br/>
Is there a way to block a specific URL in my htaccess file instead ...
Is there a way to block a specific URL in my htaccess file instead ...
- Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:37 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Walt Disneys Steamboat Willy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 608
Walt Disneys Steamboat Willy
<t>Look as I might I cant seem to find this film for sale any place on the internet. Some of you might know that its the first film of Micky Mouse with sound ever made (1928).. <br/>
<br/>
Is there any site that has information on this film?<br/>
Does anyone know the price of this film? or the last ...
<br/>
Is there any site that has information on this film?<br/>
Does anyone know the price of this film? or the last ...
- Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:23 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Turtleman
- Replies: 5
- Views: 981
Happy Birthday Turtleman
LOL... Rushing time huh?... the older you get the faster the years go by.... It sucks getting old..
grabs the turtlewax and waddles off
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
grabs the turtlewax and waddles off
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:02 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Lots of billionaires
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2223
Lots of billionaires
All that money for it,, and it still will get a flat... then Tami can come tow it for you /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
- Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:52 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Transparent Backgrounds
- Replies: 2
- Views: 906
Transparent Backgrounds
Well I guess I'll have to go pester her on IM and find some links that will do her text/sig.. Shes useing Photoshop though and I only have Paint Shop Pro 8 and Fireworks MX 04 /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
- Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:59 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Transparent Backgrounds
- Replies: 2
- Views: 906
Transparent Backgrounds
<t>Well I've found allot of tutorials crreating GIF with a transparent background but there not working very well.. Does anyone know a better way, or a way useing Fireworks MX 04?.. I have PSP8 and Fireworks But what I'm trying to do is create some Text that I can add to my presets folder then use ...
- Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:53 am
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: Clean Out Your Computer Day
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1722
Clean Out Your Computer Day
W0W.. I found 743 folders titled "Blah" /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:57 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
The Never-Ending Thread
Paper plates????............. OY /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> .. What has this generation come to!!
I think a bunch of Fruit Loops eating off paper Plates!!
/whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
I think a bunch of Fruit Loops eating off paper Plates!!
/whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
- Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:20 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
The Never-Ending Thread
<r>[quote]Oh Turtleman, you were brave wandering into this thread;[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Your right Tami.. at least MobOiliee has admitted there all freaks!.... aka "Fruit Loops"<br/>
<br/>
Dont all these "kids" have sumptin to do...... like dishes or school or sumptin?<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br ...
<br/>
Your right Tami.. at least MobOiliee has admitted there all freaks!.... aka "Fruit Loops"<br/>
<br/>
Dont all these "kids" have sumptin to do...... like dishes or school or sumptin?<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:09 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
The Never-Ending Thread
What the hell you fruit loops talking about?? /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
- Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:11 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Oh Noes...Bugz!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2017
Oh Noes...Bugz!
Webbie did one for me awhile ago.. I added it to my site for people who get upset with MSN at times...
[url="http://www.rsigrowers.com/MSNSwat.swf"]MSN Swat[/url]
[url="http://www.rsigrowers.com/MSNSwat.swf"]MSN Swat[/url]
- Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:55 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Best Christmas Light Display/Video
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1286
Best Christmas Light Display/Video
All I ever get to see here is dirt /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:48 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Truck Wreck
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1428
Truck Wreck
Sooo... Is this a real big tow truck bill or w0t??
- Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:45 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaGaming Goes to GDC-Australia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1917
KillaGaming Goes to GDC-Australia
Congratulations Vercz.. Did you also get the KillaGaming Credit Card to use???.. shouldnt it be a Company expense?... /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
- Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:28 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3339
Student Suspended for Website
<r>[quote]Freedom of speech is a priviledge.[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Sorry... Freedom of speech is a <B><s>[b]</s>RIGHT!!<e>[/b]</e></B>.<br/>
<br/>
and allot of vets gave there life so others have that Right... Other countries dont have that same right, simply because they didnt have a revolution ...
<br/>
<br/>
Sorry... Freedom of speech is a <B><s>[b]</s>RIGHT!!<e>[/b]</e></B>.<br/>
<br/>
and allot of vets gave there life so others have that Right... Other countries dont have that same right, simply because they didnt have a revolution ...
- Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:25 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3339
Student Suspended for Website
<r>[quote]the school that banned blogging is a private Catholic school[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Maybe their just scared that the student might post <I><s>[i]</s>something that they shouldnt<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><I><s>[i]</s>*Edit by Endophyte: Sorry turtleman ...
<br/>
Maybe their just scared that the student might post <I><s>[i]</s>something that they shouldnt<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s><I><s>[i]</s>*Edit by Endophyte: Sorry turtleman ...
- Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:21 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The socks of the future
- Replies: 6
- Views: 972
The socks of the future
I just have to wounder what "NothingbutmySocks" AKA .. "Socks" would have to say about this? /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
- Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:28 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Bill Gates' House
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1752
Bill Gates' House
Its a HUGE friggin house!!
- Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:09 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Bill Gates' House
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1752
Bill Gates' House
We were paid the full amount of the bid plus all the add-ons that seem to occure in those jobs..but we get paid by the General Contractor.. on top of all that it took 9 months to paint the friggin place!... the stories I could tell!!! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
- Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:14 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Bill Gates' House
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1752
Bill Gates' House
<t>Big differance between a "house" and a "Home".. some people just want to live in a motel! I guess.. Some of you know that one of the business I own is a House Painting Company.. we've done some really big nice custom places, (Michael Jacksons place in Santa Yenz, CA/ Ted Turners place out of ...
- Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:44 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Who has a Mac?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 575
Who has a Mac?
<t>I'm woundering if anyone out there has a NAC that can open a file for me and convert to to be able to be viewed on a windows platform,,ie: Fireworks/Freehand/flash/paint shop pro8// Years ago (1995) some people made this logo for one of my companys,, but they used a MAC and its in a SEA file.. I ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:08 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<r>WELL........... This is really going to get ya!!!..LOL /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> <br/>
<br/>
It seems Sony in all its wisdom sends out the Adaptec for only one reason!!.. it has "Known" problems with Windows XP OS's.. thats why they send it out.. Just to cause its ...
<br/>
It seems Sony in all its wisdom sends out the Adaptec for only one reason!!.. it has "Known" problems with Windows XP OS's.. thats why they send it out.. Just to cause its ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:14 am
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>I went ahead and bought CD Roller,, its worked fine for 2 of the CD's but theres one CD that it cant read,, maybe its just that CD.. sometimes there bad,, but sad thing is thats the one with the rare cactus one it,, I'll still work with it to see if I can save it......... It just dosent add up ...
- Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:19 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>Since I un-installed all the files and programs I dont get any errors,, (go figure huh?) LOL.. the biggest one I got was a small window that poped up that just said "D: drive is not accesable", and in the case of the USB, "E: Drive is not accesable".. during re-boots I kept getting a small ...
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:21 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday king_of_hearts
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2530
Happy Birthday king_of_hearts
WOW.... Happy B-Day Dude!!!!! I remember awhile ago on the TG Chat net us talkin bout stuff.. time flys.... Just remember.. next thing ya know your 50!!!
trust me on this one! /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
trust me on this one! /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:27 am
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>Hey Ya us3rX...<br/>
Yeah I've loaded the driver and the twain,, removed them and tried it again also!..lol<br/>
<br/>
I think I might have the drivers in the wrong place and/or I'm missing a folder from my Program Files to place the drivers into.. but I havent been able to find what folder or or ...
Yeah I've loaded the driver and the twain,, removed them and tried it again also!..lol<br/>
<br/>
I think I might have the drivers in the wrong place and/or I'm missing a folder from my Program Files to place the drivers into.. but I havent been able to find what folder or or ...
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:06 am
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>Untill this I never had any problems with my Sony eaither.. I've uninstalled everything I've loaded in the last 2 days and I'm now back to point one!..LOL /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
<br/>
Roxio is SOOOooooooo gone it isnt funny LOL<br/>
<br/>
I'm beginning to think ...
<br/>
Roxio is SOOOooooooo gone it isnt funny LOL<br/>
<br/>
I'm beginning to think ...
- Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:04 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
Well CD Roller recovered two disk,, but the third even has CD Roller froze!.. CD Roller is "Not Responding"
Friggin Sony! $@#(*^^%
Friggin Sony! $@#(*^^%
- Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:53 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>I'm at a total loss.. all the error I get now is "D: drive is not accesable" or E drive if I try to connect via USB.. but its only with the Sony mavica camera and Sony CD's I did find another topic and it seems allot of others have the same problem....<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.itreviews.co.uk ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.itreviews.co.uk ...
- Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:42 am
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>Thanks for the reply Adaera.. and Yes it came with two types of CD's, one of MGI and the other from Adaptec, both have the USB driver I need to run on my OS,, only the Adaptec has "known" problems with its driver,, I've gone to Sonys site and loaded the driver that they recommend.. IF I drop the ...
- Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:45 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Image upload problems
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2833
Image upload problems
<t>Well spit!!.. /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> <br/>
I have some new images of the shop/office that I finally Finished,, and also a cactus that I'm told is rare and I have several others that I wanted to post and add to my website also,,, but for some reason I have them on my ...
I have some new images of the shop/office that I finally Finished,, and also a cactus that I'm told is rare and I have several others that I wanted to post and add to my website also,,, but for some reason I have them on my ...
- Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:13 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Antics
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1733
Happy Birthday Antics
WOW.. I havent seen Anitcs since he shot me with a flamethrower and burnt my shell in the room!!
Happy Birthday Antics... remember,, 50 is just around the corner....... deal with it!
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Happy Birthday Antics... remember,, 50 is just around the corner....... deal with it!
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
- Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:00 pm
- Forum: Careers
- Topic: Finding A Job Under Tough Circumstances
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1178
Finding A Job Under Tough Circumstances
Good Information here.... And to top it off,, If the boogers wont give you the job you really want.. start your own company doing just what you want and run the meaniees outta business!!!
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
- Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:41 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1993
What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
LMAO.......... Yep... Microsnot is ebil!!.LOL,, just ask Adaera,, LOL
Just keep something for the lump on your forehead,, and make sure you dont break the counter top your hitting your head on
Just keep something for the lump on your forehead,, and make sure you dont break the counter top your hitting your head on
- Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:59 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaNet Technology Acquires CESHosting.net
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1474
KillaNet Technology Acquires CESHosting.net
Good Grief!!!!!!
- Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:29 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1993
What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
I know for myself.. I wouldnt have used all the same language at WAYYyyyyy to many times by useing MSN products.. I'm sure I'd have more hair left!
- Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:10 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Hobby
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1494
Hobby
A picture is worth a thousand words
[attachment=1500:attachment]
[attachment=1500:attachment]
- Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:05 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Forum Upgrade
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2271
Forum Upgrade
<t>I have a zipped file with over 204 code changes on my desktop and it has the blog changes also.. maybe Adaera can get me on IM and I can send it to her.. I seem to have a problem getting it posted on the forum here.. that way she can review it and post it on the site someplace if she wants to ...
- Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:28 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Forum Upgrade
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2271
Forum Upgrade
<t>[quote name='Vulture']Hopefully this'll be the last upgrade for a while. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Dont bet on it for to long Vulture.. just when you get things taken care of in this release,, another update will pop along then all the skins wont work anymore ...
<br/>
Dont bet on it for to long Vulture.. just when you get things taken care of in this release,, another update will pop along then all the skins wont work anymore ...
- Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:02 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Canadian Women
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1149
Canadian Women
<t>Canadian Women!!<br/>
<br/>
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they<br/>
had given duties to their new wives.<br/>
<br/>
Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that<br/>
he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house<br/>
cleaning that needed to be ...
<br/>
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they<br/>
had given duties to their new wives.<br/>
<br/>
Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that<br/>
he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house<br/>
cleaning that needed to be ...
- Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:12 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: To All Amercians
- Replies: 3
- Views: 902
To All Amercians
<t>In light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and<br/>
thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of<br/>
your independence, effective immediately. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen<br/>
Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states,<br ...
thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of<br/>
your independence, effective immediately. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen<br/>
Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states,<br ...
- Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:25 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Turtleman
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1324
Happy Birthday Turtleman
<t>/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> <br/>
<br/>
Thank You folks,, each and everyone of you.. Its good to see I'm still remembered!,, LOL.. I havent been on much but when I do get on I ...
<br/>
Thank You folks,, each and everyone of you.. Its good to see I'm still remembered!,, LOL.. I havent been on much but when I do get on I ...
- Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:55 pm
- Forum: Application Skinning
- Topic: IPB Interactive Guide
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1681
IPB Interactive Guide
I finally found the thing!!
[url="http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=150579"]http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=150579[/url]
[url="http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=150579"]http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=150579[/url]
- Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:53 am
- Forum: Biographical Writing
- Topic: How To Destroy Your Blog
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1213
How To Destroy Your Blog
LMAO.......... WOW it sounds like I'm doing the right thing then
- Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:31 pm
- Forum: Application Skinning
- Topic: IPB Interactive Guide
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1681
IPB Interactive Guide
<t>Awhile ago one of the IPB staff posted a few pages on there forum of an interactive page/guide that gave the locations and titles of what each part of the forum did/was. If I remember it was a help for skinning and editing your forum..<br/>
<br/>
Does anyone know of that Link or Location?<br ...
<br/>
Does anyone know of that Link or Location?<br ...
- Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:34 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Affiliates Page Now Live
- Replies: 3
- Views: 898
Affiliates Page Now Live
LMAO @ "clickety here"
I guess my site got droped off there somewere, do you need me to make a button?
I guess my site got droped off there somewere, do you need me to make a button?
- Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:00 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Cant read CD
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1041
Cant read CD
<t>Umm.. this is a first, since I re-installed XPHome awhile ago it cant seem to see any images on the CD, I know theres images there, I can see them on the Cam, when I place the CD in the CD Drive and try to move the images to my C: drive it dosent display any images..to move.<br/>
<br/>
I do get ...
<br/>
I do get ...
- Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:25 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaNet Has a New Staff Member
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3484
KillaNet Has a New Staff Member
LOL at Radar..............
Hey?????????????
Is your last name "O'Reliey" by any chance??
Hey?????????????
Is your last name "O'Reliey" by any chance??