Search found 652 matches
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:01 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Sun & Snow
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1717
Sun & Snow
That last photograph is awesome!
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:57 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: CSS Question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1733
CSS Question
[url="http://my.opera.com/duddev/blog/show.dml/282415"]http://my.opera.com/duddev/blog/show.dml/282415[/url] is pretty much exactly what you want /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
**Edit: oh its javascript, but what your wanting
**Edit: oh its javascript, but what your wanting
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:22 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Shane!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1566
Happy Birthday Shane!
<t>Lol, nothing Ada (except I am now a MAN not a boy) mohohahaha. Thanks everyone, I had a very big weekend, celebrating for my elder sisters birthday which was on the 21st etc but I had a very relaxing day yesterday; now im legal to do eeeeeeeeeverything (except get into the casino's, not that it ...
- Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:34 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vector] Holden Monaro
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2796
[Vector] Holden Monaro
<t>Uh, didnt you watch bathurst? You should *really* be vectoring something along the lines of a blue oval /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I agree with redrum, it does look like its floating a tad, but is a WIP so its understandable. Cant wait to see the final image Marko /smile.gif ...
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:24 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Playfull Past-Times
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1464
Playfull Past-Times
I could see more coming from that image if you play with it a bit more, perhaps even darker at the top and give the illusion of the lightbeam creating the child aswell as the patch of ground it is playing on?
- Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:47 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Redrum
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1922
Happy Birthday Redrum
Happy Birthday Reddy hope you have a great day maaaaaaaaate
- Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:59 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Serenity
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1679
Serenity
Its ok, your foriegn /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Thanks tibs /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:49 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Soft Colour
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1396
Soft Colour
Thats neat. Looks like cotton ball things, or kinda petals
- Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:03 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Watching Over
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1753
Watching Over
great work to@ds very insightful piece /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> kudos
- Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:53 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Love will tear us apart
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
Love will tear us apart
<t>Wow to@ds. Thats simply amazing. The image already has alot of emotion, those eyes are stunning and manipulating them to be red and to tie in with your theme really works wonders. I think the heart looks good and perhaps even fuse the title of your piece to the heart image by adding a tear? I ...
- Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Serenity
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1679
Serenity
<t>[quote name='Tami' post='34688' date='Sep 23 2006, 02:49 AM']I think you've chosen the images well. It shows that you put some thought into this composition & I particularly like the nuclear power plant reflection under the plant stalks - imo, that says even more than the church's reflecting ...
- Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:27 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Serenity
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1679
Serenity
Well part of my 3.2 internal for Visual Arts was to make a digital composition revolving around the topic of cultural identity. Although its just layers and stock images, the purpose was to relate to the title. So breaking it down, the reflection in the water is the opposite to what NZ has to offer ...
- Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:13 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Good Luck, Vulture
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2639
Good Luck, Vulture
<t>Aww, scotty do, scotty dont. Im overly pleased for you and your new life that you are about to embark on. I hope you enjoy it all, first year health sci...my god, your gunna need some stamina /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Though you'll do fine, dont forget about us too much. As for ...
- Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:06 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 17th Birthday Vercz!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2043
Happy 17th Birthday Vercz!
Happy Birthday Vercy, only one more year to go /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:47 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Jeremy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4245
Happy Birthday Jeremy
Happy Birthday Mr. Jerimoo!
Hope you had a wicked day/night
and now [/attention-to-jermey] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hope you had a wicked day/night
and now [/attention-to-jermey] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:40 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 23099
Names and Pictures....
HEY! Its legal over here, im sure of it tyvm. And anyhoo; im worth more the 2500 :@
- Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:43 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 23099
Names and Pictures....
Ok my bad. Ive taken ages to get my a'in2'g and get this posted. Well, I didnt have any recent ones and I dont like taking pictures of myself when Im alone...it just doesnt seem right. Had my school ball/dance/formal on friday, so you get a nice one of me...you wouldnt have wanted to see me the next ...
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:46 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6497
Guess it!
Heh! I want your camera...details? lol
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:51 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6497
Guess it!
As a part-time dairy farmer, it actually looks like a dried out piece of cow crap..lol
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:45 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Life
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2194
Life
Ditto; I really like the stars, I think they look good, spot on infact. I agree with hoax on the sun, i think its needs to be fuller, but needs some red to contrast with the yellow and orange /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Nice work toads
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:02 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I hacked Jumba!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1825
I hacked Jumba!
<t>Ok people. Radar didnt actually force entry into the site database. He 'stumbled' across it, it was Jumba's fault clearly. He could have done alot worse, yet he didnt. I somehow think the person who commented saying they were deleting the database's were not literal, and I highly doubt Jumba ...
- Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:00 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The Perfect Website
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3211
The Perfect Website
Lol Dren, your perfect website is basically live.com ;p minus the google search. I dont think i could define a perfect website in honesty, having everything there would just be to easy lol
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:38 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Scott
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1902
Happy Birthday Scott
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BUZZARD
Hope you have a wicked day, with love, from new zealand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hope you have a wicked day, with love, from new zealand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:19 pm
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: Spambots?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 8672
Spambots?
<t>Likewise about the whole topsites etc. Im unsure, as NS isnt around (or is he, you never really know) but maybe c+p the ip's of the spam for NS to blacklist...it might help in general<br/>
<br/>
*Edit: Wow, just looked at your blog mobes; It really is getting pounded with spam. :S<br/>
<br ...
<br/>
*Edit: Wow, just looked at your blog mobes; It really is getting pounded with spam. :S<br/>
<br ...
- Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:54 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6497
Guess it!
Cool that must have been taken with a good camera, the clarity is great for such a close up lol. its a PRUNE!
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am
- Forum: News Journalism
- Topic: Brief History Of Witchcraft (WIP)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3361
Brief History Of Witchcraft (WIP)
Essays lookin good vercy. Some interesting information, I wasnt alowed to do a speech topic if witchcraft, as it was against my schools religion /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Had some really neat stuff too
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:44 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Mazda RX7
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2634
Mazda RX7
Agreed. Nice work 8-)
- Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:36 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings and Salutations!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2123
Greetings and Salutations!
<t>Welcome Badassfeline (cool name ;p) enjoy your stay, please be sure to visit Room C4, 2nd storey for your complimentary straight jacket /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Oh, and dont leave food unattended /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Theres quite a few PS-CS2 users ...
- Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:31 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: YouOS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 931
YouOS
Yeah if anything, Id use email to store any files I needed to access from other computers; providing they have the internet. Yeah I agree, it is only Alpha so yeah...but like you said, theres always one smarter
- Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:44 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: YouOS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 931
YouOS
<t>Stumbled apon this on my internet touring; YouOS. Heres a wee blurb;<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='YouOS.com']What is YouOS?<br/>
YouOS is a web operating system that lets you run diverse applications within a web browser. Small applications like sticky notes or clocks. Large applications like word ...
<br/>
[quote name='YouOS.com']What is YouOS?<br/>
YouOS is a web operating system that lets you run diverse applications within a web browser. Small applications like sticky notes or clocks. Large applications like word ...
- Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:20 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Poignant & Volatile
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1977
Poignant & Volatile
<t>Thanks to@d! I think I tried the right hand swirls not blurred (aswell as not using the Twist filter) and blurred them so that they somewhat mixed in with the 'glow' if you will surrounding his face, giving it some depth. With the black smears beneath the eye, i stole that from one of my other ...
- Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:04 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Poignant & Volatile
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1977
Poignant & Volatile
Thanks Gadget. No suggestions onto how to improve it or anything? I need opinions!!
- Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:13 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Poignant & Volatile
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1977
Poignant & Volatile
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33973' date='Jul 3 2006, 01:19 PM']Well that is just really neat :\[/quote]
Uh, thanks...I think
[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='33974' date='Jul 3 2006, 01:23 PM']Very cool photo manip[/quote]
and Thanks:)
Uh, thanks...I think
[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='33974' date='Jul 3 2006, 01:23 PM']Very cool photo manip[/quote]
and Thanks:)
- Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:45 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Amen
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1644
Amen
Interesting piece Sylo, the images look great together. Nice work =)
- Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:29 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Poignant & Volatile
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1977
Poignant & Volatile
<t>Well firstly I will state I have still not got an email from the photo owner, although the image is royalty free, the owner requested an email before any further use. With no reply, I feel I can post it here, seeing how you need to be a memeber to view this area and to the fact that im giving him ...
- Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:16 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Please help with this graphic
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2760
Please help with this graphic
<t>[quote name='HK1' post='33968' date='Jul 3 2006, 10:47 AM']i have this graphic that was drawn for me on paper i took a pic of it and uploaded it to imageshack and i am not really a pro at drawings on photoshop,illustrator and those other software so i wanted to know if anyone could help me out ...
- Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:58 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Sylo
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2265
Happy Birthday Sylo
Happy Wishes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:08 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Streaming Music
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1232
Streaming Music
<t>Eww vercy. [url="http://nunzioweb.com/streaming_audio-example.htm"][link][/url] this is a tutorial to stream audio on your website using the WMP embed/object thingy, of course there is always the choice of using flash If you have it, theres lots of flash tutorials to make mp3 players /smile.gif ...
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:02 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Fairy In The Woods
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4443
Fairy In The Woods
Looking good josh, ATD makes the end result its best. Photo manips rock /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:21 am
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: A flash site
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2729
A flash site
<t>This [url="http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/newsflasher.htm"]Kirupa[/url] tutorial is a good one to look at. I dont think xhtml would work, but looking at this tutorial its not that complicated html, and at the end of the day, its only a few extra characters compared to just having a text file ...
- Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:20 pm
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: A flash site
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2729
A flash site
Well remember you can 'enable html tags' for the dynamic text box and use html in the text file /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:16 am
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: A flash site
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2729
A flash site
<r>Kirupa has some excellent flash tutorials. Take a read of the one about choosing the right fonts, also Sylo. Though i must say that font looks quite good and much better to the first version you posted. If you cant get the external txt to work, give me a PM, but first, I had this issue, url's ...
ep06
<t>Hoax; Thanks, it loads so quick because it is only using shapes and text, nothing more and nothing fancy other then frame jumping /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
Sylo; As above, it really is quite simple, novice flash work. But when i get time ill throw a few of the 2 main ...
<br/>
Sylo; As above, it really is quite simple, novice flash work. But when i get time ill throw a few of the 2 main ...
ep06
<r>Well, I had started messing with a flash site a long time ago, and although i was fruastrated, I got a <I><s>[i]</s>beta<e>[/i]</e></I> online, so to speak. Just recently I had decided to redo it, instead of finish off the original one. I had designed it, well some what, and then figured out ...
- Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:41 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept Bathroom.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1602
Concept Bathroom.
Wow, looking cool tibs
- Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:25 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept bedroom.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3547
Concept bedroom.
<t>Wow Tibs! The final image has come so far from your first venturings. The artwork on the wall looks amazing, your attention to detail is the same; the reflection of the painting on the door frame, the green around the door that matches the wall, the realistic folds and creases on the duvet; thats ...
- Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Request: Website layout.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1487
Request: Website layout.
<t>Your wanting tutorials for creating a website in PS?<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.sitepoint.com/article/design-website-photoshop"]http://www.sitepoint.com/article/design-website-photoshop[/url]<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop/slice.asp"]http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.sitepoint.com/article/design-website-photoshop"]http://www.sitepoint.com/article/design-website-photoshop[/url]<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop/slice.asp"]http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop ...
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:45 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Alex
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1380
Happy Birthday Alex
Happy Birthday Alex. And now for me cliche saying; Enjoy it while it lasts /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Mon May 29, 2006 8:41 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Music help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1699
Music help
<t>I played with a ringtone creator once that allowed me to use different instruments, thought it was trialware, and I cant remember the name; I think for what your looking for you will struggle to find what your wanting for free, but id suggest trying [url="http://www.cakewalk.com/homemusicians.asp ...
- Thu May 18, 2006 2:09 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Dead and Gone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1583
Dead and Gone
Wow, I just seem to be pumping them out at the moement, dont I? Another semi-abstract type piece I guess, I couldnt really think of any lyrics or feel any inspiration for making my own, so I used the simple lyrics from Rhombus - Dead and Gone, kinda morbid name with the photoused, but yeh know ...