You are very much welcome.
Long time, no talk.
Search found 9 matches
- Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:08 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaHosting -- Now Open
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2047
- Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:06 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaHosting -- Now Open
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2047
KillaHosting -- Now Open
Nice job. I like the site, though some things could be added /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:22 pm
- Forum: IRC Scripting
- Topic: Killercasa Script Release
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2359
Killercasa Script Release
I can't see the image, it's hotlinked.
- Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:17 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Signature/avatar
- Replies: 1
- Views: 750
Signature/avatar
Can someone make me a signature and avatar?
I need something that looks "techy" and futuristic, with some good colors.
I don't really care what they look like and for the size, make them the size of my current signature and avatar.
Thanks!
I need something that looks "techy" and futuristic, with some good colors.
I don't really care what they look like and for the size, make them the size of my current signature and avatar.
Thanks!
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:16 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Kurupt Network
- Replies: 0
- Views: 529
Kurupt Network
My site that just was released yesterday (I have been working on it for about a day):
Kurupt Network Site: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us"]http://kurupt.flooda.us[/url]
Kurupt Network Forum: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/"]http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/[/url]
Kurupt Network Site: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us"]http://kurupt.flooda.us[/url]
Kurupt Network Forum: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/"]http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/[/url]
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:09 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: GraphixGround News
- Replies: 91
- Views: 9717
GraphixGround News
It took me long enough to get myself from TCN to here.
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:47 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Need A Banner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1087
Need A Banner
Any special designs? Yes...if you could make it animated (with Anthony Timberlake the first time and then switch to Kurupt Network on the second time)
I need something that would look good as a signature on a regular sized forum (viewing at 800x600)
I need something that would look good as a signature on a regular sized forum (viewing at 800x600)
- Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:46 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: GraphixGround News
- Replies: 91
- Views: 9717
GraphixGround News
This forum is awsome.
It's now my homepage.
It's now my homepage.
- Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:44 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Need A Banner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1087
Need A Banner
<r>OK...Actually I need 2<br/>
<br/>
<U><s>[u]</s>1st<e>[/u]</e></U><br/>
<br/>
Needs to say: Anthony Timberlake (bigger) and then Kurupt Network (smaller; different line).<br/>
<br/>
Needs to look like: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/"]http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/[/url] (my forum skin)<br ...
<br/>
<U><s>[u]</s>1st<e>[/u]</e></U><br/>
<br/>
Needs to say: Anthony Timberlake (bigger) and then Kurupt Network (smaller; different line).<br/>
<br/>
Needs to look like: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/"]http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/[/url] (my forum skin)<br ...