Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:46 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Flash Logo?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2170
Flash Logo?
No problem. Just give a yell if you want some changes.
- Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:20 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Flash Logo?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2170
Flash Logo?
Good idea. I'll do that in the final version /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:13 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Flash Logo?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2170
Flash Logo?
Thanks Sp3c. This is the only forum where I use this avatar, so there is no link /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I could tell a lie that the avatar checks on which forum it is showed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I could tell a lie that the avatar checks on which forum it is showed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon May 31, 2004 11:26 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Flash Logo?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2170
Flash Logo?
I was bored.... [url="http://home.zonnet.nl/peter.van.leeuwen/swf/snc.swf"]>logo<[/url]
- Wed May 12, 2004 1:37 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: GraphixGround News
- Replies: 91
- Views: 9738
GraphixGround News
Thanks peepz. Looks quite impressive in here /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />