Welcome and congrats Kronic, why you go changing your name and confusing meee. . .
Im gonna transfer you from ward 12 to PICU .......
Anyone wanna guess or know what PICU meens. lol...
Search found 10 matches
- Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:44 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Welcome To Our 200th Member
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3865
- Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:52 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Deepest Song Ever
- Replies: 62
- Views: 6908
Deepest Song Ever
Yeah unforgiven is an exelent song and so is November rain and so many more mentioned here. Now in my opinion one of the deepest songs has gotta be Freebird by Lyrened Skinard.
- Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:56 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Forum Version Upgrade
- Replies: 28
- Views: 3458
Forum Version Upgrade
<t>[quote name='Adaera' date='Sep 24 2004, 04:37 PM'](I'm such a slavedriver you know[/quote]<br/>
That is what I hear, lol. . . . <br/>
<br/>
Yuppers me will keep saying hi to you all and good luck with both your short and long term visions, I know you will suceed because you enjoy it and get out ...
That is what I hear, lol. . . . <br/>
<br/>
Yuppers me will keep saying hi to you all and good luck with both your short and long term visions, I know you will suceed because you enjoy it and get out ...
- Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:25 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Forum Version Upgrade
- Replies: 28
- Views: 3458
Forum Version Upgrade
<t>I think the place is looking super, splendid cool. You have all done such a great job here. I dont come here much because I have little to no interest in creating graphics (prolly because I just dunno how, rofl) . But I know most of yas and think you are all a good bunch of friends so its good to ...
- Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:03 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Ozzywizard
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1093
Happy Birthday Ozzywizard
Woahhhhhhhhh thanks heaps /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> .. I feel all special hehehe
- Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:48 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday X-fusion
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1048
Happy Birthday X-fusion
Yayy!!!! happy birthday, have a super great day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:22 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Does Santa Exist?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1864
Does Santa Exist?
lollll, somone has really been doing their homework .
You know in todays society he would be arrested for being a pervert. giving pressies to strangers kids. hehehe . .
Anyways he is magic so doesnt come into all them facts and figures.
You know in todays society he would be arrested for being a pervert. giving pressies to strangers kids. hehehe . .
Anyways he is magic so doesnt come into all them facts and figures.
- Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:46 pm
- Forum: Security
- Topic: About:blank Override!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1480
About:blank Override!
lol Josh . .
- Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:51 pm
- Forum: Security
- Topic: About:blank Override!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1480
About:blank Override!
The reason you cannot delete them is because your running xp and it is defaulted to auto restore system files incusive of dll's right ?
- Sat May 29, 2004 1:02 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: GraphixGround News
- Replies: 91
- Views: 10031
GraphixGround News
<r><B><s>[b]</s><FONT font="Geneva"><s>[font="Geneva"]</s><COLOR color="purple"><s>[color="purple"]</s>Yup you sure do Adaera /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , good to see ya and looking so good tooo /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> . <br/>
<br/>
Well not exactly sure why I ...
<br/>
Well not exactly sure why I ...