Search found 9 matches
- Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:40 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117380
The Never-Ending Thread
so i guess this is where it ends?
- Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:36 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KillaBlogs
- Replies: 66
- Views: 8522
KillaBlogs
Are they open yet?
- Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:02 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Mr Grim
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1405
Mr Grim
SWEET totally awesome!Can I use the Img for my art class?Am gonna redraw it if I can /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
- Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:48 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Welcome To Our 200th Member
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3811
Welcome To Our 200th Member
Ghost?What ghost?Ada,you told me that we didn't have ghosts here..or are you all just trying to feed me to it..yes that's it..like it has been everywhere.. oh they think I'm crazy but I'm not!I'm the only one that's not crazy!w00t! *runs in circles screaming like twelve angry monkeys*
- Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:42 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Boo!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2149
Boo!
I had a happy halloween,it's 2 days after halloween and I still have candy! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
*sees Wing,vercz,and ner0 move out*
YAARGH!LEAVE T3H C4NDY
*sees Wing,vercz,and ner0 move out*
YAARGH!LEAVE T3H C4NDY
- Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:32 am
- Forum: IRC Scripting
- Topic: Hydrairc
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2065
Hydrairc
I've used HydraIRC and I just don't like it,have used some other clients aswell,I just am too used to mirc I guess.
- Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:23 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: I Thought Ya'z Should Know
- Replies: 24
- Views: 2671
I Thought Ya'z Should Know
<t>[quote name='Electrix' date='Jul 31 2004, 07:34 AM']me too , for a while then it ends. you go to the self harm thing. then youre screwed becuase once you start you cant stop, it becomes an addiction. in case you havent noted my name on msn ;\[/quote]<br/>
Yeah,I get what you mean,I still have ...
Yeah,I get what you mean,I still have ...
- Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:07 am
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Stop All The Clocks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1240
Stop All The Clocks
It's a really amazing poem; I just read it and wanted to reply immediately.Are there more peoms from that author and who is (s)he
- Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Adaera
- Replies: 41
- Views: 6184
Happy Birthday Adaera
<r>Just wanted to hop by....say Happy birthday...<br/>
*hopes u still remmber me /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> *<br/>
here it comes:<br/>
<SIZE size="14"><s>[size=14]</s><br/>
<COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>H<COLOR color="red"><s>[color="red"]</s>A<COLOR color="purple ...
*hopes u still remmber me /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> *<br/>
here it comes:<br/>
<SIZE size="14"><s>[size=14]</s><br/>
<COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s>H<COLOR color="red"><s>[color="red"]</s>A<COLOR color="purple ...