Page 7 of 9

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:01 am
by Alexander
[07:11] * Wayne hates being the short one
[07:11] hush hobbit
[07:11] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[07:11] I'll shove my foot up your ass
[07:11] if your leg can reach that is.
[07:11] lmfao omg... pwnd
[07:11] I'm the mean hobbit you don't mess with lol
[07:11] zing.
[07:11] * Alex claps electrix
[07:11] * electrix takes a bow

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:45 am
by Wayne
/pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' /> Redrum

/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> Alex I hate you <_<

Isn't the chat so much better with me around?!? lol

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:02 am
by ner0
[15:59:43] wayne, i needs to get off before 2007 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[spoiler][15:59:48] oh ffs
[15:59:49] it*[/spoiler]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:03 am
by Jim
><

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:04 am
by ner0
/whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:04 am
by Wayne
[center] /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
I laughed for 5 straight minutes
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> [/center]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:10 am
by ner0
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:17 am
by Tami
[10:15] * ner0 has an idea
[10:15] * ner0 is now known as ner0-erotically
[10:15] stew me
[10:15] * Moppy stews ner0-erotically 1 times.
[10:15] 0.0
[10:15] [18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0-erotically 1 times.
[10:15] * ner0-erotically quotes
[10:15] bad paul lol
[10:16] * ner0-erotically is now known as ner0
[10:16] =d
[10:17] * Moppy looks for some bleach

/nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:06 pm
by ner0
pfft... we all know moppy wanted to stew me erotically really!

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:47 am
by Tami
[11:45] dear god.
[11:46] writing a letter?
[11:46] lmao
[11:46] to myself?
[11:47] isn't that called a memo? ;P
[11:48] and schizophrenia
[11:48] and/or i mean
[11:48] but I am god.
[11:48] me too
[11:51] really?
[11:51] wanna be my goddess? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[11:51] erm, no
[11:51] alright, alright, I'll be the goddess.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:51 am
by Josh
rofl

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:19 am
by ner0
so THAT'S why you were snickering, I knew there was something! <_<

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:14 am
by Jim
haha, weirdos

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:57 pm
by Tami
Yes they are

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:10 am
by ner0
[quote name='Tami' post='38964' date='May 6 2007, 08:57 PM']Yes they are[/quote]

pfft! You've some need to talk /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:38 pm
by Wayne
yeah I'm keeping up with you and two other dude types rofl
that didn't sound right
LMAO
ROTF
STFU


/LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:40 pm
by Tami
On DeviantART!!! Let's put that into context....mr.can'tkeepupwithdevmessagesWayne /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

/knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:42 pm
by Wayne
better without the context /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:26 am
by Vercz
(2:19:15a) [k] kick -x- Wayne has kicked Vulture : I'm not sure ... where'd ya go?
(2:19:23a) ~Adaera | rofl
(2:19:26a) &Wayne | /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
(2:19:29a) +vercz | bird abuse!
(2:19:40a) &Wayne | lmao
(2:19:46a) [a] &Wayne | can't wait for him to come back up
(2:19:50a) -> Join -x- Vulture(~scohoust@630A543B.3B0B90FB.BBD90F37.IP)
(2:19:50a) [m] mode -x- ChanServ has voiced Vulture
(2:20:05a) ~Adaera | I don't think he was looking, wayne lol
(2:20:10a) &Wayne | wb bird /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
(2:20:17a) +Vulture | no, sorry
(2:20:22a) &Wayne | lol
(2:20:42a) &Wayne | well I'm sure you reliazed what happend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
(2:21:11a) &Wayne | I just had to lol
(2:21:21a) &Wayne | it's jus been so long /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
(2:21:24a) [a] &Wayne | goes back to work
(2:21:34a) [m] mode -x- ChanServ has pwned Vulture
(2:21:37a) [a] &Wayne | is sure he will be booted before the end of the day
(2:21:42a) &Wayne | crap
(2:21:43a) [k] kick -x- Vulture has kicked Wayne : Go play leapfrog with a unicorn

or the short version?

(2:19:15a) [k] kick -x- Wayne has kicked Vulture : I'm not sure ... where'd ya go?
(2:19:50a) -> Join -x- Vulture(~scohoust@630A543B.3B0B90FB.BBD90F37.IP)
(2:19:50a) [m] mode -x- ChanServ has voiced Vulture
(2:21:34a) [m] mode -x- ChanServ has pwned Vulture
(2:21:42a) &Wayne | crap
(2:21:43a) [k] kick -x- Vulture has kicked Wayne : Go play leapfrog with a unicorn


oh note: yes, my theme says "x has pwned y" when referring to someone getting +q status. long story. dont ask.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:36 am
by Tami
Nothing like a kid with a new toy /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 am
by Wayne
short version is better <_<

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:48 am
by Wayne
[quote][12:52] * testing has joined #killagraphix
[12:52] * ChanServ sets mode: +v testing
[12:52] excellent
[12:53] oh?
[12:53] yep, it is
[12:53] what is?
[12:53] you're talking to yourself again
[12:53] oh boy
[12:54] yeah, should stop that
[12:54] yes um /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[12:54] go away then
[12:55] ok /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[12:56] * testing has quit IRC (Client exited)
[12:56] took it's time[/quote]

hehe

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:38 pm
by ner0
haha, LURKER! /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 pm
by Wayne
as always /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:47 am
by Tami
*wonders why the males of KillaNet are so proficient at talking to themselves*

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:44 am
by Jim
because, there's no girls to talk to usually /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 am
by Tami
Whether there's girls in chat or not - you guys still talk to yourselves /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:06 pm
by rIFt
because it's safer that way.. at least if i get mad at me and leave with fifty percent of my things and the other fifty go to my other self i still have 100 percent heheh

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:48 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='rIFt' post='39509' date='Jun 23 2007, 12:06 AM']because it's safer that way.. at least if i get mad at me and leave with fifty percent of my things and the other fifty go to my other self i still have 100 percent heheh[/quote]

LMAO. EXELLENT conclusion!

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:37 pm
by ner0
[quote name='rIFt' post='39509' date='Jun 23 2007, 06:06 AM']because it's safer that way.. at least if i get mad at me and leave with fifty percent of my things and the other fifty go to my other self i still have 100 percent heheh[/quote]I don't think there's any possible way that could have been put any better!
/bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 am
by Scott
[quote][18:14] Adaera: it's paul's fault
[18:14] Adaera: he did it
[18:14] • Adaera nods
[18:14] Vulture: oh I know he did
[18:14] Adaera: whew okay
[18:14] Vulture: I sent him a punishment
[18:14] Adaera: good good
[18:15] Vulture: he'll be delighted to see it
[18:15] Adaera: it must be a really good one then
[18:15] Vulture: oh yeah
[18:15] Adaera: painful?
[18:16] Vulture: very
[18:16] Adaera: oh good
[18:16] Adaera: that must be why he ran away a few minutes ago
[18:16] Vulture: that's a shame
[18:16] Adaera: yes, yes it is
[18:16] Vulture: I was sure he'd be looking to thank me
[18:17] Adaera: maybe he is overwhelmed with gratitude
[18:17] Vulture: that'll be it
[18:17] Adaera: I'm sure it is
[18:18] Vulture: he's probably crying his lil penguin eyes out right now
[18:18] Adaera: oh, guess I should send him some tissues then
[18:18] Vulture: I think he'd appreciate that
[18:18] Adaera: I'll get right on that
[18:18] Vulture: sensitive fellow, you know
[18:19] Adaera: oh, I'll make sure they're very soft then
[18:19] Adaera: the kind with the moisturizer added
[18:19] Vulture: aloe vera, bet he likes that
[18:20] Adaera: oh I'm sure he does
[18:20] Adaera: keeps his penguin fur soft
[18:20] Vulture: very important that is, needs to feel soft to make up for the looks
[18:21] Adaera: aye, that's understandable
[18:21] Vulture: he's not exactly the nicest penguin on the block
[18:21] Vulture: looking wise, I mean
[18:22] Vulture: all those expensive products he uses I guess are what helps
[18:22] Adaera: oh really...you know, I'd heard rumours
[18:22] Adaera: along with the dark shades
[18:22] Vulture: oh he's still our penguin, wouldn't have it any other way
[18:22] Vulture: just a shame he's not as attractive as some of the others
[18:22] Adaera: me neither
[18:23] Vulture: bet that's why people register but then get scared off
[18:24] Adaera: You know, you may be right
[18:24] Vulture: maybe we need to get him put down, you know, for the greater good
[18:24] Vulture: sure he wouldn't object
[18:24] Adaera: he hasn't so far
[18:24] Vulture: exactly
[18:25] Adaera: his fur would make a nice rug
[18:25] Vulture: yep, I'd buy it
[18:25] Vulture: not too expensive hopefully
[18:25] NERO left the chat room. ([irc.killanet.net] Local kill by Adaera (we need a new rug))
[18:25] Adaera: oops[/quote]
/angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:05 pm
by Tami
but you need to let Paul see what happened *after* he became a rug....

[quote][10:31] <Vulture> excellent
[10:31] <Vulture> situation resolved
[10:31] <Adaera> wonder if he has auto
[10:31] <Vulture> the place will be full of activity soon
[10:31] * Adaera doesn't think so
[10:31] <Vulture> doesn't look like it
[10:31] * Adaera shrugs
[10:32] * Vulture adds to quote thread[/quote]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:42 am
by ner0
revenge will be sweet.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:43 pm
by Wayne
wow... that whole quote just made me think of the genis commercials. sounded like two old men (no offence ada) going back and forth saying something and the other quickly agreeing then adding to it.... wow.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:09 pm
by Tami
[18:05] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Hi.
[18:06] <Adaera> hello alien robot
[18:06] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Hi, I assist in running this network.
[18:07] <Wayne> Hi, I still assist in running your mom.
[18:07] <Alex> lol
[18:07] <Adaera> rofl
[18:07] * Quits: Wayne (~D@46EDAC68.3B6E8D89.EE7471AD.IP) ([irc.killanet.net] Local kill by Sysop_ServiceBot (Disruptive Behavior.))
[18:07] * Joins: Wayne (~D@46EDAC68.3B6E8D89.EE7471AD.IP)
[18:07] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Wayne Wayne
[18:07] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Welcome Back, Wayne.
[18:07] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Please abide by the KillaNet Code of Conduct
[18:08] <Adaera> welcome back bot toy
[18:08] <Wayne> Welcome Back, El ho - eh
[18:08] <Wayne> yeah... umm thanks
[18:08] <Sysop_ServiceBot> You're a ho?
[18:08] <Wayne> youzz a hoooooooo
[18:08] <Sysop_ServiceBot> I do not understand.
[18:08] <Wayne> stfu
[18:08] <Wayne> lol
[18:09] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Please abide by the KillaNet Code of Conduct
[18:09] <Adaera> rofl
[18:09] <ShyDragonChic> eeeek de ja voux
[18:09] <ShyDragonChic> deja veux?
[18:09] <Sysop_ServiceBot> For more information you can follow this link: [url="http://www.killanet.net/conduct.html"]http://www.killanet.net/conduct.html[/url]
[18:10] <Adaera> I *knew* we didn't have that page rofl
[18:10] <Wayne> lmao
[18:11] * ChanServ sets mode: -a Sysop_ServiceBot
[18:11] -ChanServ:+#killagraphix- Wayne used ChanServ DEPROTECT: Sysop_ServiceBot
[18:12] * Sysop_ServiceBot sets mode: +q Sysop_ServiceBot
[18:12] <Rift> lol
[18:12] <Wayne> lmfao
[18:12] <Rift> nice
[18:12] <Rift> i like it
[18:12] <Rift> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[18:12] <Adaera> rofl
[18:12] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Please do not do that.
[18:12] <Adaera> LMAO
[18:12] <Wayne> ROTFLMFAO
[18:12] <Alex> LOL
[18:13] <Alex> whos behind servicebot?
[18:13] <Wayne> your mom
[18:13] <Alex> she cant operate a PC, nice try /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[18:14] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Hi, I assist in running this network. This room is being closed for a violation of the KillaNet Code of Conduct. For more information you can follow this link: [url="http://www.killanet.net/conduct.html"]http://www.killanet.net/conduct.html[/url]
[18:14] <Alex> lol
[18:14] * ChanServ sets mode: -o Sysop_ServiceBot
[18:14] -ChanServ:+#killagraphix- Wayne used ChanServ DEOP: Sysop_ServiceBot
[18:14] <Sysop_ServiceBot> Please do not do that.
[18:15] <Adaera> omg...lmfao
[18:16] * Wayne will find the right one eventually
[18:16] <Sysop_ServiceBot> You can not override an IRCop.
[18:16] <Rift> well
[18:16] <Rift> if i rode an ircop it would not be you:P
[18:16] <Rift> but i might smack ya around a bit:p
[18:16] <Wayne> LMAO
[18:17] * Wayne agrees /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[18:17] <Adaera> 0.o
[18:17] * Rift slaps Sysop_ServiceBot around a bit with a large trout
[18:17] * Rift was kicked by Sysop_ServiceBot (Disruptive Behavior.)
[18:17] <Wayne> LMAO
[18:17] * Joins: Rift (~a@12Stones-KNet-PSO-Chat-F39FBC8F.dhcp.ahvl.nc.charter.com)
[18:17] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Rift
[18:17] <Adaera> welcome back lol
[18:17] * Rift deletes ssb's database entry =)

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:18 pm
by Josh
lol @ ServiceBot /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:50 pm
by Wayne
GRRR. DAMN THING! ...**Resets +b on Sysop_ServiceBot**

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:01 pm
by Josh
This is a quote concerning Guild Wars... For those of you who don't play, Pre is short for Presearing which refers to a section in the game where every character starts. Char = Character, of course. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Hope that clears some things up....

[quote]  3:19p    * Wayne has a presearing char now
  3:19p    * Wayne has two chars /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
  3:19p    <NightStorm> he's learning the terms /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
  3:19p    <Wayne> lol
  3:19p    <Wayne> my presearing char is hott /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
  3:20p    <NightStorm> oh ffs... you didn't create a girl, did you?
  3:20p    <Wayne> E/Mo
  3:20p    <Wayne> yup lol
  3:20p    * NightStorm mutters under his breath
  3:20p    <Wayne> lol
  3:20p    <Wayne> what
  3:20p    <Wayne> she looked hott
  3:20p    <Wayne> lol
  3:21p    <NightStorm> Adaera actually just voiced my exact response...
  3:21p    <Wayne> lmao
  3:21p    <Adaera> what is it with you guys and female avatars? sheesh...you don't see ME making male chars...
  3:22p    <Wayne> that's cause girls are hott
  3:22p    <Wayne> even girls know that girls are hott in games
  3:23p    <Adaera> tbh Wayne? I hate the armour they give the elementalists
  3:23p    <Wayne> lol
  3:23p    <Adaera> I like my necro's armour though
  3:24p    * Wayne likes the Elementalists' armor
  3:24p    <NightStorm> because it doesn't cover much?
  3:24p    <Wayne> lmao[/quote]

I would have to agree with Tami on this one... What is with people attracted to the female characters in games? I think some of them look a little um... <insert bad word here that starts with an s and has lutty at the end> myself, especially when you see the dances that they do :|

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:50 am
by Tibs
Hehe funny Wayne ...

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:52 pm
by Wayne
lol thanks ....

should I take a bow? I mean really... everyone knows that the girls on games are hott... they wouldn't make an ugly char would they?! no.... so why not play...

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:52 pm
by Alexander
What is with people attracted to the female characters in games?

two words... Lara Croft... kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:56 pm
by Marko
[quote name='Alexander' post='40318' date='Aug 13 2007, 02:22 PM']What is with people attracted to the female characters in games?

two words... Lara Croft... kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]

/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:28 am
by ner0
[quote name='Alexander' post='40318' date='Aug 13 2007, 05:52 AM']What is with people attracted to the female characters in games?

two words... Lara Croft... kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]

I don't really see why either tbh, Lara Croft is just modelled on some hot chick, much prefer the real thing lol

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:32 am
by Marko
[quote name='ner0' post='40328' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:58 PM']I don't really see why either tbh, Lara Croft is just modelled on some hot chick, much prefer the real thing lol[/quote]

Well, obviously. Still being moddeled over some hot chick would mean that she is hot, or at least the idea of her is.
Hmm there need to be more chicks running around in Lara type uniforms /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' /> (only if they can pull it off though, otherwise stay away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:45 am
by Josh
Unproportionate sizes aren't 'my thing' heh

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 am
by Tami
If that's what some of you guys are into, then you need to see Mike's favourite waitress at Fraser Station, one of the restaurants we frequent....not that the proportions are...real....but whatever floats your boat.... /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> ....

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:39 pm
by Josh
Mike's gonna kill you if he see's that rofl

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 am
by us3rX
Might well make something thats worth looking at if you are going to be seeing it for a few hours =p, I have both male and female toons so meh

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:12 pm
by Wayne
[quote][22:03] <dren> I hope wayne doesn't read this question
[22:03] <dren> he'll make fun of me :'(
[22:03] <dren> But..the question is...
[22:03] <dren> I'm really stressed and stuff and a bath sounds real nice.. but I want bubbles /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
[22:04] <dren> mom has bubble bath stuffs
[22:04] <dren> but it smells GIIRLY
[22:04] <dren> will I smell all girly when I get done? /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[22:04] <dren> I dun wanna small girly lol
[22:04] * Adaera chokes
[22:04] <dren> lmfao
[22:04] * Adaera dares you to ask that in killagraphix[/quote]

Quote of a lifetime ... and Josh if you delete this I will repost it everyday /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:50 am
by Tibs
Haha way funny ... /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

And no Josh, you won't smell very girly afterwards /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />