Page 1 of 1
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:00 pm
by Matthew
My name is Matthew and I have been doing HTML for about seven years. I have a personal site up at [url="http://www.eganfilm.com/"]http://www.eganfilm.com/[/url] and I am the Content Coordinator for the California Student Sustainability Coalition. I produce a brief webcast show about Sustainability covering events attended by my coalition.
I am looking forward to getting involved here and being of as much help as I can be.
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:03 pm
by NightStorm
Welcome to the site Matthew, and thanks for joining. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:46 pm
by Marko
Welcome to KN Matthew. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:32 pm
by Josh
Hey there! Welcome to KillaNet!
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:24 pm
by Tami
Welcome to KillaNet Matthew, it was great to meet you in chat and introduce you to Guild Wars /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 am
by Jim
Hello Matthew /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:16 am
by Vercz
gday! welcome to KN!
nice looking website youve got there
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:24 pm
by deejay_hr
And now a non-staff greet!
Welcome to Killanet, EganFilm. I'm sure you'll like it here. This is possibly the coolest forum in the universe. At least that's what some delusional admins think here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:22 pm
by Josh
I think we need to make an appointment for another brainwashing deejay_hr. How about this upcoming Friday? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hello KillaNet!
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 am
by ner0
Welcome to the forums, Matthew..
hope you enjoy your stay, plenty of content to feast your eyes on /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
*methinks deejay is the one that's delusional*
I'll assist in the brainwashing, Josh