Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm
by Josh
Happy 33rd Birthday, Mop Hunter!
Here's some tools to help you in the Mop hunt
err0r_mop_hunter.jpg
I hope you had a great one!
(I posted this thread this morning, but I got disconnected right as it passed to the server and never got put in the db so I thought I posted it, but then noticed tonight that I didn't even post it! OOPS! I'm real sorry, err0r! lol)
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:57 pm
by Jim
Happy Birthday err0r /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> hope you had a good one
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:46 pm
by err0r
thanks guys /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 pm
by NightStorm
Just getting older and older and older...
Poor guy.
Happy birthday, even if it does bring you just one step closer... /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm
by Tami
Happy Birthday old guy (you're not quite ancient yet but you're getting closer).
....but of course with age does come wisdom - you will realize that after all this time, the mop really is a broom. Oh wait...you're a guy...no hope of any wisdom at all. Ever.
*runs
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:12 pm
by NightStorm
Umm...
Wouldn't you say that *I* am a little more wise than I was this time last year?
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:17 am
by Tibs
Happy B-day ! and new year ...
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:51 pm
by err0r
ah so true. one step closer..... TO IMMORTALITY!!!!1
lol seriously, thanks everyone.
Happy Birthday, err0r!
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:06 pm
by Tami
Immortality? /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />
There can be only one .... /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
and that one is ..... ME /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
bwahahahaha
...you're welcome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />