Page 1 of 1
Widescreen monitor
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:27 am
by us3rX
[url="http://gizmodo.com/341413/alienware-curved-monitor-looks-like-its-from-another-planet"]http://gizmodo.com/341413/alienware-curved...-another-planet[/url]
I'll take two... bill Josh for them =D I bet thats going to be $1500 or better >.>
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Widescreen monitor
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 am
by Tami
The concept is nice, but the resolution is wonky. Why not make it 1080 vertical at the least? I don't think it would work all that well for working on high-res graphics, and it looks clunky and heavy. I might be interested in a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th gen version of this one but only if it were practical for more than gaming.
Widescreen monitor
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:02 am
by Josh
That will take up some desk space O_O Both width and depth..... Not sure I would like that. I also don't like how it's only 900 height in res... I mean, sure my resolution right now is 1440x900, but my monitor isn't 3 feet wide /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />