Page 1 of 1
PaddyB
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:04 pm
by PaddyB
Hey everyone!
You probably don't remember me, I joined about 2 years ago. Haven't been on in over a year or so, but I've been gettin back into graphic design lately and I remembered killgraphix. So here I am /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
PaddyB
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:14 pm
by Wayne
welcome back Paddy! Glad to have you back! We have plenty new stuff since then (plenty gaming stuff), so take a look around, and enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Don't forget to post you're latest works for all of us to see!!
Wayne
PaddyB
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm
by Tami
Hey Paddy - welcome back to the community, looking forward to seeing your creations again /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
PaddyB
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:52 pm
by Josh
Nope, I haven't forgotten you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Welcome back to the community! Make sure you post some stuff of yours /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
PaddyB
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:01 pm
by Jim
Welcome back Paddy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />