Page 1 of 1
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:36 am
by ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~
~Image size 457 X 147
~Image colours electric blue
~Image effects like this ------> [url="http://www.13sn.com.au/news.php"]http://www.13sn.com.au/news.php[/url] if you see the blue thats the kinda that would fit if its to much then i can adjust
~Image text ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~ and has 13SN
~Image style modern
thank you in advance /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:47 am
by Josh
I haven't done a request in a while, so I'll probably see what I can come up with. I am at school and can't do anything right now so I'll have to do it tonight when I get off of school and before I go to work lol.
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:47 am
by Tami
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Image Style - Modern" ... do you mean a fractal type of image?
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:51 pm
by ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~
if you see on our web site that type of design as in the top top page
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:59 am
by ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~
[img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/elem3nt_01/hello.jpg[/img] that kinda modern
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 am
by Josh
Probably not what you're looking for lol, but I tried
element.jpg
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:07 am
by ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~
That looks great!! do you think you could make the 13sn a little more viewable dont know if thats a word /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but yeah looks very nice
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 pm
by Josh
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:35 pm
by ~ΣlËм4ÑŢ~
done thanks guys for all your help:)!!
Requesting a banner sig
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:24 am
by Josh
No problem. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />