Page 1 of 1

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 am
by Josh
Need to get some things in my portfolio so here is one beginnings of one...

Comments/suggestions?

3 hours work - Photoshop/Tablet
Untitled_3.jpg

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:48 pm
by Josh
... It's finished.
susan_pevensie.jpg

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:42 pm
by Marko
Very nice work./yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Do you have a reference photo that we can compare with?

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 am
by Josh
I was originally going to do both Anna Popplewell (Susan) and Georgie Henley (Lucy) but after I saw how long it took to do Anna, I decided not to do Georgie lol

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 am
by Wayne
VERY! good job Josh! looks DARN good!

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 am
by Jim
It does look very good Josh, the chainmail stuff came out quite nicely.

Susan Pevensie (Finished)

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm
by Josh
I have updated my website to include a in-depth description of the piece.

You can read it here: [url="http://absolutelygeek.com/2008/07/14/susan-pevensie/"]AbsolutelyGeek - Susan Pevensie[/url]