Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 am
by Tami
....sorry, this is the only chick I could get to jump out of a cake for you...
birthday_buzzard.jpg

20 - gawds are you ever getting old!

I hope you have a great birthday, Dr. Buzzard. =)


Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:42 am
by Tibs
Happy B-day old chap? Ow wait ... young chap ! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 am
by Josh
I got your tweet this morning and it woke me up haha /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Happy Birthday, Scott! You *ARE* getting old... JEEZ!

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 pm
by Scott
Twenteen! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

Old indeed, least I'm not yet ancient.

Thanks everyone, I had a great day.

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 am
by Wayne
OLD MAN! actually I'm older /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> almost 21 ugh...

right ... about you... not me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 am
by Sylo-X-
Happy birthday Scott!

...i just barely turned 18....im young forever!

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:08 am
by Jim
Happy Birthday Scott /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm
by Marko
Happy Birthday /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

Happy Birthday Buzzard!

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:22 pm
by Shydragonchic
Happy Belated Birthday Dr. Buzzard!!!

/blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' />