Converting Files Formats
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm
It just figures when I'm on the deadline and its "Crunch time" I have another PSP issue I don't know how to do or solve.
I have deadlines to meet for some print media on advertising I'm doing for my Nursery. I still don't know PSP or Fireworks well enough to do the layout I needed, (it's just merging images and text). So what I did was create the layout in MS Publisher and its the way I want the ads to display. I went to Adobe to convert the file to a high resolution PDF, but it can't read or convert from a PUC file.
Any way around this?
or do I need to send it off to a graphic person and start over?
/huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
I have deadlines to meet for some print media on advertising I'm doing for my Nursery. I still don't know PSP or Fireworks well enough to do the layout I needed, (it's just merging images and text). So what I did was create the layout in MS Publisher and its the way I want the ads to display. I went to Adobe to convert the file to a high resolution PDF, but it can't read or convert from a PUC file.
Any way around this?
or do I need to send it off to a graphic person and start over?
/huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />