Page 1 of 1
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:21 pm
by Tami
Anyone looking for a gmail invite or people who have extra invites is welcome to post here.
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:09 pm
by to@ds
I would be interested in a gmail account if possible.
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:54 am
by Electrix
yes. I wouldnt mind one either lmfao. but nobody would give me one so im just getting more post counts ;d
Sent
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:00 am
by Wingx
meh, i'm on josh and moblis list and i know nobody here will give a gmail account ;p so like electrix said i'll get more post counts ;p
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:08 am
by Electrix
* started a new cult *
posting in the gmail swaps thread to up you post count, and thats exactly what im doing o.o
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:50 am
by Josh
lol- I have a lot of people on a list for gmail invites whenever I get them.. (IF I get them /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> )
*kicks google* GIMMIE INVITES >./sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:11 am
by Jim
If anyone gets anymore invites, I would like one please /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Thanks,
redrum
recieved
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:14 am
by Trinity
Its weird, when i first got it I got a couple of invites on each account, and since then they have stopped coming...But if i get any I'll send one your way /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:16 am
by Josh
Well Gmail hasn't stopped sending them. I just got one 20 minutes ago. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> It went to exile though; Sorry all.
gmail swaps
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:24 pm
by Vercz
Server Error
Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehehehe....google even has funky error messages /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> i havent recieved any invites on my gmail account yet /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:24 pm
by Endo
I get that sometimes, its fixed after a refresh.
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:16 am
by ner0
I have 6 gmail invites, first 6 to post here (please don't flood me with pm's) will get them (I'll pm the link to you once you've posted here.)
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:21 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Whats so special about Gmail ?
I hear lots of people talking about it , do they provide nude girls with it ?
If Not i dont want it
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:12 pm
by Josh
nero, could ya gimmie one? My grandmother wants one. I don't have anymore invites or I'd give her one /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:49 pm
by Electrix
If you cant score a gmail invite there is an option: walla.com
you get a free 1g email account, no invites needed. a small banner ad at the top is about it, I just signed up then to check out the interface. clean, and user friendly.
~ Electrix
gmail swaps
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:14 pm
by Endo
Ok scrap the whole email thing, ive got the 5 left, + another 2; im guessing its getting closer to its debut because an account ive used for 1 email and was made err 3days ago got one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Post here or pm
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:08 am
by Electrix
lol me too shane, I just used my invite though, sorry guys!
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:49 am
by Josh
I have one invite, First to PM me with your First and last name along with a NON hotmail e-mail will get it.
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:57 pm
by king_of_hearts
i wonder if someone could get me a gmail accout :$ lol if not its ok i just want one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:19 pm
by ner0
check pm king
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:25 pm
by ner0
Ok, 3 left... first come first serve basically....
GMAIL 1
gmail 2 taken, maybe a lurker got it.
note: please join the forum and share your invites if/when you get them, people here are kind enough to share them, it'd be nice if you returned the favour /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> if you don't get invites, join the forum anyway /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Edit by Josh: Added another URL to ner0's post /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Was to lazy to make another post on here lol. (Note: this is my gmail invite that I offered about 3-4 posts back)
Edit by us3rX: took number 3 /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Edit by Endo; Gmail1 gone
gmail swaps
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:50 pm
by mobil1_oils
EDIT: All gone
gmail swaps
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:57 pm
by Tami
I have 4 invites left. Used one to get killagraphix@gmail.com /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:50 am
by Endo
My god, were all infested! I still have 7 >.<
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:44 am
by Wingx
ner0 is tha gmail pimp gangsta
f'shizzle
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:55 am
by Jim
I have one invite...first come first serve....
Edited by redrum: someone took it
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:12 pm
by Josh
GMAIL Number One
Shy says thank you Josh
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-62f112c19f-b363a7e09e-64076f8096"]GMAIL Number Three[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-62f112c19f-8c3ab2971b-e0e4c8a3de"]GMAIL Number Four[/url]
GMAIL Number Five
GMAIL Number Six
GMAIL Number Seven No longer available
Have Fun..
Endophyte says; scrapped all the taken ones
gmail swaps
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:09 am
by Electrix
Ive got 6 GMail Invites. If Anybody wants one Just ask me here or PM is fine =)
gmail swaps
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:46 pm
by Rainbow
I havn't got any at the moment (I just signed up) but PM and I'll pop you on a list... lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:53 pm
by Trinity
Lol, everyone has so many now, they may as well just release it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:17 am
by Endo
i have 21 ;s its bloody annoying! anyway, like mobes said, they wont release it to public..everyone will just get one via invite /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:21 am
by Tami
I have 5 left
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:27 am
by Rainbow
I have 5
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:17 am
by ner0
heres 10 more for you all:
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-605dfe3cf2-46cc64c1cf"]GMAIL 1[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-a6b42f42c3-147a9421b1"]GMAIL 2[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-0f58694814-9b969b21eb"]GMAIL 3[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-81a786c513-a4a1a2bb7a"]GMAIL 4[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-bfbc926a36-736cc5c6d2"]GMAIL 5[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-9b369ca12a-1c103e35eb-508dc53f9e"]GMAIL 6[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-7a01e75f60-cb9c059f85-cfca06779a"]GMAIL 7[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-7a01e75f60-3e6fd0b205-03c29dcdeb"]GMAIL 8[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-7a01e75f60-31bdcbcc35-67deedfb2f"]GMAIL 9[/url]
[url="https://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-7a01e75f60-9ae5423ad7-2b7d178c00"]GMAIL 10[/url]
have fun /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:26 am
by Endo
G-Mail Invites (come get 'em spiders)
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-e6d741c55d-77a7d382cd"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-49b447b80f-4b3a92c60b"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-5814ce2375-b2d81ec7e5"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-c06974191c-b6127cfe4e"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-238a774261-73f002ea93"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a90d6358d2-e11e1e450a-5a713c817f"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-9c6c1516fb-864e2aa8aa"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-66495a90a5-ae94d40d79"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-11f06e9c43-76f4eab43c"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-457057df22-86a786ba93"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-bab6408420-12f123f9c8"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-8739c6f88a-2e30583abd"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-e311fd45fa-6fa56eafd4"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-5a5e866c82-674c1aec76"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-10c74fab9a-e62df04efb"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-852adc1125-4c9df9934e"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-51b598338e-a2870ae866"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-b0c371c229-74eb4a22b5"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-9f2ea8aa32-8212d047e9"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-6493818e67-b84fe9a0cf"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-257749d016-dfa40704d1"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-965ad47f40-ee724fd4c6"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-19d4a84336-bf2f34e63b"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a3bb5eac8f-4e0be1ad3c-a63bdcf3e8"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
/annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> And NO google, i dont want anymore invites ty Seems they ignored my msg to not give me anymore, and im faced with another 6; they've also rearranged where the link to invite people is too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-c8fbf067f1-7afc2a4d87"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-1a0eeab327-2e38cf7ddc"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-40cc8305fb-fe34f192d4"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-2f2b99428c-7356b5822c"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-fd0d267a57-181d5147e4"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-af4bf1fdff-c9a005af2d-16d5422358"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-21b9f8fed5-0a256ca0fb"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-b2cac5f556-5160fd703c"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-9df9a451be-ecc6d71f37"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-bc459e5b43-ed45e321f1"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-093a2e3eae-d7d44638d9"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
[url="http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-19a0173d34-f28afe777f-b3fbde197c"]G-Mail Invite[/url]
gmail swaps
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:33 am
by Kretz
I got some invites, pm me if you want one or msg me at the server.
gmail swaps
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:43 pm
by Josh
lol.. This is quite funny. Everyone begging for invites at the begining of this thread and now we're all loaded with them /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
gmail swaps
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:38 pm
by Skidz`Crew
I ahve a g-mail account and i have 6-gmail Invites, if you wanna Try it just e-mail me at
Cruiser135@gmail.com With The e-mail you want me To Send It To and Subjecj as Gmail