[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1091: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1098: Trying to access array offset on null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4218: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3103)
My Board • Weekly Poll August 11-18
Page 1 of 1

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:11 pm
by Tami
Which one do you feel is best and why? I have used all three, my current desktop is AMD, my laptop is Celeron, and all of my other desktops are Intel Pentiums. I can't say I've really noticed that big of a difference in them for what I do.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:12 pm
by Jim
I voted AMD, because I've had nothing but good luck with their chips. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:19 pm
by Josh
Intel? ;s I dunno lmao.. I'm so computer stupid I don't even know what we're talking about /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:13 pm
by mobil1_oils
Im going to go with Intel, just a simple matter of tradition and trust, ive always used pentiums where i can. I find them to be rather stable, never had many major problems with the chip itself.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:00 pm
by Endo
Cant answer that as i dont know the difference, just then names, dont even know what i have lol

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:32 pm
by Vercz
i vote celeron, because ive only ever used celeron processors...and they have worked (somewhat) adaquently for what i want...then again..if i was upgrading..i would use a pentium....

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:29 am
by Trinity
I vote AMD, much better for graphics and gaming, I have an AMD in both my desktop and my laptop, and have had no trouble with either of them. I have found them to be just as reliable as intel (from previous experience) and a little better performance wise.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:49 am
by ner0
<font face="verdana" color="#603621"><b>I cannot really vote fairly as I have never used an AMD. I voted celeron, as that is the chip in my main computer, and I have yet to encounter a problem with it.</b></font>

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:18 am
by Wingx
[quote name='redrum' date='Aug 10 2004, 09:12 PM']I voted AMD, because I've had nothing but good luck with their chips. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[right][post="7559"][/post][/right][/quote]
^same

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:48 pm
by radar
Intel... it's what we run at home. I've heard extremely good things about AMD though.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:48 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
AMD because they are cheap for me , i dont pay for it actually , for intel i have to pay , i get them from my work even the latest versions

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:57 am
by mobil1_oils
Well as i said above i went with Intel... but if i were in your boat casa id probably be going with AMD if i could get the latest ones for free. How bout you send me a few /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />. Im sure i could find a use for them /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:56 am
by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Lolz , i use them amd opteron 850 for testing . it just got out

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:47 pm
by mobil1_oils
Slightly delayed response.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:14 pm
by RuffRyders
I've voted Intel because I've only came into problems from time to time again with AMD and haven't had one problem with my Intel computer. [/Later response] bleh I don't think I was away around about that time anyway.

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:26 pm
by Daemon
Well i use both, AMD64 3000+ @ 2.3 and P4 1.7 @ 2.1 and they both work well, but i guess i prefer AMD a bit more


*Edit, i just saw the date /sleepy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sleep)' />

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:29 pm
by RuffRyders
Lol AMD is a lot lot cheaper here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:31 pm
by Daemon
AMD's are alot cheaper everywhere lol

Weekly Poll August 11-18

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:18 pm
by RuffRyders
Well I could have said that but I haven't exactly been everywhere /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.