Page 1 of 1

An image for X-Evo

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:18 pm
by to@ds
I did this one for X-Evo, another member of the site, just dosent post very often. Hope you like it, comments and ratings welcome

[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/xevo.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/xevo.jpg[/url]

An image for X-Evo

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:57 am
by ner0
Cool to@ds, Looks great, I like the 3d aspect of it. Good Job! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

An image for X-Evo

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:24 am
by Tibs
Yeah it looks really nice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

About time i started again damn job :s

An image for X-Evo

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:22 am
by Wingx
nice, but ya should add some colors, like dark red would make it better /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

An image for X-Evo

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:00 am
by to@ds
Yeah I would have liked to added some more colour, but he wanted it in black, white and grey, got give em what I want. Im a sucker for blue, so I probably would have done it that colour, lol