Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:37 pm
by Tami
We all went together and got you a new bike for your birthday...I'm sure you'll enjoy this one much more than the one you currently have /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
a_bike.jpg
I hope you are having a great day and a very happy birthday. /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:25 pm
by Jim
Happy Birthday Tibs, hope you have a great one :)

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 am
by Josh
sorry I missed your birthday! I was out of town for the weekend lol.

Hope you had a great one, Tibs! I hope that bike works for you rofl :P

Happy Birthday Tibbles

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 am
by Tibs
Haha, thanks everyone.

I know I'm a bit late :$

Thanks for the new bike ! :P

I like the giant wheels :P