Page 1 of 1

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 am
by Baralai
Hi Everyone :P

Alot of you already know me but since ive been awol for such a long period of time
i thought i better introduce myself all over since there are quite a few new faces around

Im Tidus/Baralai/Jamie i used to be apart of Graphixground.com when it was here
which then turned into Killanet.net and after that i went awol :( which i do regret
what you all have here is great a real team work and i hope to rejoin this team again

So im a fun crazy free minded person and i love everything about Graphics and Games
Mainly MMORPG i was fully into World of warcraft played it on and off for about 3 years
so yeah thats about me really at this moment.


~Jamo/Bara/Tidus

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 am
by Jim
*gasp* it lives...and he hasn't turned into a MMORPG character yet. :P

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 am
by Baralai
Not yet :P maybe soon >.>

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 am
by NightStorm
Wait... who?

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:18 pm
by Josh
I'm more of a GW player still lol. Glad to see you still live. I'm also a bit absent these days. Schoolwork + Short staffed at work = no free time for me really. I'm a part time employee working full time hours lol.

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 am
by Baralai
[quote name='Josh' post='45308' date='Feb 15 2009, 07:18 AM']I'm more of a GW player still lol. Glad to see you still live. I'm also a bit absent these days. Schoolwork + Short staffed at work = no free time for me really. I'm a part time employee working full time hours lol.[/quote]

Lolz yeah im still alive xD, ive been playing GW a little bit but no one to play with :P
im wating for Aion: The tower of eternity to come out been waiting for yonks

and @ ya job Ouch!!! hope ya getting good pay for that

~Jamo

Hello Everyone

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:05 am
by Josh
I work off of commission -- no I'm not getting paid good. It's just minimum wage her which is only $7.25/hr USD