Page 1 of 1
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
by Josh
Here is my latest homework assignment. We're still in production process of this assignment.I amat the halfway point in production.
render_3_3.jpg
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:19 pm
by Tami
That's coming along very nicely, Josh - I see loads of improvement in your work, especially with lighting. Your hard work is showing up - good job. =)
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:13 pm
by Jim
THE BOOLEANS ARE COMING FOR YOU JOSH!
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:23 am
by Josh
Thanks Tami!
No they aren't, Jim! I defeated the booleans lol.
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm
by Josh
Almost finished. First time adding it into the original photo.
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 pm
by Jim
I think it looks very nice Josh; almost fits in perfectly. Do you have a copy of the original picture you could put up too?
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 pm
by Josh
Original photo
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 pm
by Josh
I have submitted this for grading.
[url="http://www.absolutelygeek.com/2009/03/16/building-composite/"]http://www.absolutelygeek.com/2009/03/16/building-composite/[/url]
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:57 am
by Jim
o.0 amazing; it looks really nice Josh. Hard to even tell that it's a model and not the real building.
My latest homework assignment
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 pm
by Josh
thanks jim

lol