Page 1 of 1

Feedback needed on these logo designs

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am
by Josh
Hey everyone... Can I get a quick vote for which logo everyone likes the best? It's for my new portfolio website that will soon be up to showcase my animation, resume, demo reel, etc... Thanks!! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' /> [attachment=4049:oshi_anm...ototypes.jpg]

Feedback needed on these logo designs

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am
by Tami
I like the ones on the bottom row best, but probably the 4th or 6th the best.

Feedback needed on these logo designs

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm
by Jim
+1 for the sixth logo.

Feedback needed on these logo designs

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 am
by Josh
I think I'm taking a liking to the 3rd one on the top row. Just because it's almost like an animation of a circle turning into a square. But I do like the 4th one (1st one, 2nd row) because of it's simplicity.