Page 1 of 1

Server Move

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:01 am
by Tami
We're up and running on the new server, so welcome back everyone. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

There are a few sites which are still migrating or need to have databases re-loaded but we're working to get them online again.

Thank you NightStorm for once again going above and beyond the call of duty to keep us live.

Server Move

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:03 am
by mobil1_oils
Thankyou very much NightStorm, you put alot of work into getting the server back up and functional, and i understand how stressful and frustrating it must have been lol.

thankyou once again.

Server Move

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:12 am
by Tibs
Thanks NS /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Server Move

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:17 am
by Jim
Good job Nightstorm /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Server Move

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:34 pm
by Rainbow
Good to be back /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> , I was away in Bali for a week and when I got back servers were down... Didn't miss anything did I /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ?