Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:33 am
by exile
This weeks theme is Industrial so start your programs & get designing. (muah)
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:16 am
by Tami
define industrial /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:07 am
by Vercz
industrial rock?
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:02 am
by Sp3culuM
Hmmmkay.. I've done two of the same banner (one lighter than the other), I made this with increased gamma so when I put it back to normal it was kinda dark, so I have the original which may appear dark to some and another with a white layer (20% opacity) over the top which should look ok or too light for some.
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_b.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:05 am
by Baralai
Nice sp3c.. i will give one ago tonight,
Bara
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:14 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgOct6.gif[/img]
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:00 am
by Tami
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgOct7.gif[/img]
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:10 am
by Marko
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/kgcontest/kgcontest5.png[/img]
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:26 am
by mobil1_oils
Hoax... typo... :$
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:34 am
by Marko
damn /Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' /> , the good thing is i keep .psd files of everything i do, so should be fixed soon. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:16 am
by lukeules
lol quality typo lol
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:50 am
by Tami
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgoct8.gif[/img]
another attempt
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:05 am
by Baralai
Nice ada i LOVE the text effect and the font /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Bara
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:19 am
by Tami
thanks...it was one of the tutorials on the page exile posted
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:28 pm
by us3rX
[img]http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/indust.png[/img]
I don't know if its considered "industrial" but meh, I tried and thats all that matters, Enjoy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Banner Competition 11
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:46 pm
by Electrix
My Go, it aint much but its something at least.
[img]http://xt10.net/images/data3/kg_industrial.jpg[/img]