Page 1 of 1
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:53 am
by Tami
(muah)
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/buzzardroast.jpg[/img]
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:56 am
by mobil1_oils
Oooo yes plz, ill have some.
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:28 am
by Scott
/ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' /> Not fair
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:43 am
by Tami
consider it payback /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:20 am
by Scott
Hey, if you don't like pink, then you should say so. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:27 am
by Tami
I'm pretty sure I did...nice green btw
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:48 am
by Scott
I couldn't agree more, I think green suits me /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
On a personal note: It's been nice to know all of you, I hope i'll see you all again soon in the afterlife.
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:32 am
by us3rX
lmfao, just one thing i se vult and ner0 in the picture but who is the Yeti?
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:52 pm
by Scott
[quote name='us3rX' date='Oct 10 2004, 04:32 PM']lmfao, just one thing i se vult and ner0 in the picture but who is the Yeti?
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[right][post="11307"][/post][/right][/quote]
Are you volunteering yourself? /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
Buzzard Roast
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:42 pm
by mobil1_oils
Maybe the yeti is exile?