Page 1 of 1
Photo Montage
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:30 pm
by Electrix
This was a montage I whipped up; I thought of the idea and if it had turned out good, I'd write a tutorial for it, it turned out ok so ill post the tut somewhere when its done.
Final Outcome:
[img]http://edesigns.sea-host.net/images/photo-montage_good.jpg[/img]
Photo Montage
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:56 pm
by Sp3culuM
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Photo Montage
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:28 am
by Jim
Very nice electrix /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Photo Montage
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:51 am
by Tami
good work, electrix. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
let me know when you have the tutorial written, we'll put it up on GraphixGround.
Photo Montage
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:36 pm
by RuffRyders
It's sexy Electrix.. well done.
Photo Montage
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:02 am
by to@ds
Looks great. Im loving this one. 9/10. Sweet! I love this kind of work, even though Ive not really tried any myself. Keep it up dude!