Page 1 of 1
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:58 pm
by Brock
Could I please get an Avator & Signature Made to match the Default InVision Power Board Skin?
If possible a second set to match CaliSkinV6-Red?
Thanks in Advance,
Brock
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:05 pm
by Tami
Hi Brock
We'd love to make you some graphics, but we need more information first.
Please read [url="http://forums.graphixground.com/index.php?showtopic=478"]Here[/url] then add the necessary information in a reply in this thread.
Thank you
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:30 pm
by Brock
ok
You's know the colours
no animation
Text: Brock - Brocks Realm for sig Brock going Diagonally across avator
Style: Hi-Tech kinda thing
and also could it like be if possible maybe have a little animation to it I dun have any idea what kind of animation i like so i geuss surprise me
As Was b4 Thanks in Advance,
Brock
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:42 pm
by Josh
Avatar and Sig as requested.
Note: If you like this please save to your pc as this image will be removed shortly after this thread is no longer active /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thanks.
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock1.gif[/img]
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/brock2.gif[/img]
oh and sorry, I don't know how to do animations.. *yet*
~Josh
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:49 pm
by Josh
Please let me know if you have picked this up or if you have already picked this up.
Thanks,
~Josh
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:48 pm
by Baralai
Nice work Josh!!!
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:36 am
by Brock
I've got it Josh could you do the blue one as well or a grreen one to match here /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:40 pm
by Josh
Yea uhm, thats a problem for me lol.. I don't exactly know how I got the glossy look on the red one (See below) and I also don't know how I got the gradient to fit so perfectly in the corner like I did, but I did my best
I only made a sig.. =( I am to busy right now to make an avatar too..
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock3.gif[/img]
Heres the old sig:
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
Sorry for the badness of it =( lol
~Josh
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:47 pm
by Josh
heh... figured it out.. NOW Compare:
.Old: [img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
New:[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock4.gif[/img]
I sorta like the green one.. I wanna use it o.o I think I will lol.. but with text edited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> if you don't mind Brock =$
~Josh
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:18 am
by to@ds
Pretty nice work Josh, I like it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:44 pm
by Josh
lol thanks, its one of my first designs I made for someone o.o; Something Simple and High Tech looking lol
~Josh
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:21 pm
by Brock
can I get the avator version of the green one please and one last request is caliskin blue
soz I like the first green one better the way it's silver slash is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Brock /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:47 am
by RuffRyders
Looking good Joshy'o
RuffRyders.
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:51 am
by Brock
oho I lost the Green and the Blue o.O Totally forgot to come and get'em :S
Graphics Set Request Please?
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:08 am
by Josh
I no longer have any of these images on my computer, sorry