Page 1 of 1

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:15 pm
by Josh
Okay, yes I know I can make my own graphics, But I am making my own animations site (Mainly with Macromedia Flash) and I just can't decide what I want the color scheme for the site to be. So I am leaving it all up to you guys! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Requirements
-----------------
  • Must be 500x500 pixels
  • Cannot be the following colors: Green (Sorry, I'm just tired of green lately /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> ) Brown, Pink, Purple, Black
  • Some sort of Text on it, GraphixGround.com would be suitible, and remember I am not using this only for a reality check of what I want the colors to be
  • Your name on it. (Maybe like how Adaera does her (In one of the lower bottom corners for those who don't know)
  • Nice effects
  • "Fun" put into each 1,000 pixel! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol
Basically anything goes with this with the exception of the above requirements /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />


Thanks GraphixGround! I am sure I will get some nice peices of work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

~Josh

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:32 pm
by Tami
[quote]So I am leaving it all up to you guys![/quote]

GUYS????? hmph <_<

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:27 pm
by Josh
*bows before Adaera* I am sorry great ma /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> *Corrects it to: Guys & mums*

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:57 am
by mobil1_oils
And miscellaneous*

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:32 am
by Skidz`Crew
Guys / Gals
Cowboys / CowGirls
Men / Women
Boys / girls

( Or Vise Versa Sense Girls out Number us! ) /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:28 pm
by Tami
Just something simple, Josh...but it gives you a few different hues & tones.

[img]http://members.shaw.ca/tgbanners/Images/Josh2.png[/img]

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:44 am
by Baralai
i Will get right on it

Tidus

Color Scheme Request

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:35 am
by Josh
That's pretty Adaera /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

~Josh