Page 1 of 1
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:46 pm
by Electrix
[img]http://edesigns.sea-host.net/images/work/wootiearmos.gif[/img]
[img]http://edesigns.sea-host.net/images/work/wootiearmos2.gif[/img]
Comments appreciated =)
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:06 am
by Tami
some interesting work, elec....what did you use to make the second pic?
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:08 am
by Electrix
Photoshop, lol. *hears the "oh ok"*
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:21 am
by Tami
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew that...I meant what did ya do to it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:50 am
by Electrix
lol, got a photo, and just used some layer styles, filters and stuff to create the final effect. was supposed to be something like photo to sketch as I thought of it, but didnt turn out that way o_O
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:54 am
by RuffRyders
Nice work Electrox.. keep it up dude /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:55 am
by mobil1_oils
Nice work elec, the second one looks like a cross between pencil and water color, either way, they both look good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:10 am
by Tibs
I like the first one, second one isn't really hard /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Nothing From The Ordinary.
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:19 am
by Tami
Did I hear someone say they were going to write a tut on the second one? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />