Page 1 of 1

More CSS Help: Centering

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:32 pm
by Josh
Okay.. I've gotten this far from what my last post was (http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html) and now I'm 100% stuck on how to get this thing centered... Anyone know how I could center my whole page? (I tried tags right after the and right before the tags.. Didn't work.

doesn't work either as us3rx thought it would be it...

I'm just STUCK! What do I do? /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />



Thanks in advance!
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

More CSS Help: Centering

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:19 pm
by Vercz

Code: Select all

<div align="center"><div id="blah" align="center">stuff you want centered goes here</div></div>
having only one set of 's will center the text..having two will put the information in the middle, with the text centered aswell...assuming that they id "blah" refers to how the text is set out in the css file..then i think you should be using

Code: Select all

 <div align="center"><div class="blah" align="center">stuff you want centered goes here</div></div>

with...

div.blah {
font:7pt Arial;
color:#FFFFFF;
text-decoration:none;
}
the info in the div class "blah" is just an example too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/color]

More CSS Help: Centering

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:56 pm
by Josh
Now that I'm back from my visit down to Missouri....

Thank you Vercz /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

More CSS Help: Centering

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:10 pm
by Vercz
lol, welcome /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />