Page 1 of 1

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:32 am
by to@ds
As part of my new job, I have to do credit checks on people who are applying for phones with a new company here in England. Much to my shock, I had someone called "Ada Makepeace" who I had to do a check on. You suddenly moved to the UK Ada?

I just thought it was weird, seen as its Ada who keeps the peace here.

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:36 am
by RuffRyders
Yes, that would be Adaera, she moved to the England a week ago. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Which reminds me to ask, how's England been Adaera?

heh

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:27 am
by Tami
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I moved and no one told me?

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:42 am
by Jim
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> i hate it when that happens

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:14 pm
by RuffRyders
Don't ya just /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />.

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:59 pm
by mobil1_oils
Yer thats a pain, i just hate it when i move and no one tells me.

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:51 pm
by Josh
Same here /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:00 pm
by Vercz
yeah...ive hated everytime its happened to me /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

its kinda like (for us teenagers) when you are apparently going out with someone..and yer the last one to find out.. /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:59 am
by to@ds
Cool, if your in England then? You can come round for Sunday lunch sometime, I'll introduce you to Yorkshire Puddings (What we were talking about last time I was in the chat.) Your not a veggie are you? Cus its usualy lamb on a Sunday.

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:13 am
by RuffRyders
heh Adaera still having a nice time?

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:56 am
by mobil1_oils
Aaah yes, the good ole yorkshire poodin's

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:08 pm
by RuffRyders
Damn straight /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Credit Checks

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:36 pm
by mobil1_oils
Darn Tootin' /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />.