Page 1 of 1

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:48 pm
by Michael
/bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> Well Uhh i think everyone knows my fav. band lol PRAISE SLIPKNOT!!! /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:32 pm
by Josh
SwitchFoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:06 pm
by Vercz
NOFX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..and

NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:42 pm
by Electrix
switchfoot, machine gun fellatio and uh dj tiesto

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:48 pm
by mobil1_oils
Blink 182

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:15 pm
by RuffRyders
Adema /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:41 pm
by Michael
cmon dont anyone kno Afroman! i like the song Colt 45 by Afroman

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:27 pm
by RuffRyders
Why Afroman?
Because of the obscenities in his songs?

I guess some of his songs are half decent.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:40 pm
by mobil1_oils
(8) I was gunna clean my room, but then i got high...

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:30 am
by RuffRyders
Don't be amazed at the stories I tell ya. I met a woman in the heart of Australia.
Had a big <censored> and big <censored>, too, so I hopped in her <censored> like a kangaroo.

^ Some more Afroman.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:31 am
by Vercz
hm..different /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:04 am
by Tibs
You didn't say Tiesto, I hope I misread that one.

I like Pet Duo or The Streets /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:58 am
by RuffRyders
The Streets.. would be better if they actually sang..

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:15 pm
by Michael
/dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> :afro: Wit a colt 45 and 2 zigzags, baby thas all we need.. we go to da park afta dark and smoke that tumble weed :afro: /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:17 am
by Rainbow
Nirvana... Easily... After that... Ahh... Maybe Weezer or Muse?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:53 am
by ner0
omg weezer, its been years since I heard a song by them, *goes off in search of it*

oh yeah, fave band...

i'd have to say d12/eminem, and yeah Mike, afroman is cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:50 am
by RuffRyders
Weezer aren't they the band that sung with the Sesame street puppet things?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:54 am
by ner0
not sure ruff, I keep hearing the song in my head now though /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, still dunno what its called, I'll look it up when i'm less busy

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:21 am
by RuffRyders
I have one of their songs from a So Fresh Cd not sure if you've heard it before it's called "Island Under The Sun" it sounds alright... /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:52 pm
by Rift
Smashing pumpkins is my favorite, i have such a nostalgic feeling even when i first heard their music /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:11 pm
by mobil1_oils
Ruff, yes weezer are the band that did the film clip with the muppets.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:43 pm
by Michael
i thought ICP did (Insane Clown Posse)

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:04 pm
by mobil1_oils
No, this was definately weezer, im watching it on MTV right now. Miss piggy has the drummer tied up or something, and kermit is freaking out.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:11 pm
by Rainbow
The song is called "Keep Fishin'" I love that film clip... lol

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:15 pm
by RuffRyders
Freaky? lol

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:15 pm
by Josh
and just to add to my favorite bands.. I have to add DC Talk and my fav song from them is In The Light

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:35 am
by RuffRyders
DC Talk? Can't say I've ever heard of them. What genre of music are they?

And I think ICP did a song about Kermit the frog being stoned or something?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:03 am
by Josh
Ummm, they're I dunno lol.. Christian Rock?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:09 pm
by Michael
i like dc talk Lean On me /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:23 pm
by Josh
Haven't heard that one yet /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:35 pm
by Michael
well listen to it awesome song it is

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:07 pm
by Michael
josh, now that you have lean on me do ya like it?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:55 pm
by RuffRyders
DC Talk sound pretty cool.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:06 pm
by KillzoneKing
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Yo Its Me Mike /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> On a Diffrent Name Since i Cant Use My Old One
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:03 pm
by RuffRyders
Why can't you use your old one /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />?

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:24 pm
by Michael
i can now muhahahaha

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:14 am
by RuffRyders
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> amazing..

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:23 pm
by Michael
music is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:17 pm
by NightStorm
Paul (or his dad, at least) would probably kill me if I didn't list his band, so 12 Stones ranks right up there on my list.
Along with Nickelback (seen them live more times than I can count), 3 Doors Down, U2, Godsmack, Kim Mitchell, Silvertide, Shinedown...

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:57 am
by mobil1_oils
I got way too many favs to list, but 12 Stones is up there with them, so is Nuno and Coheed & Cambria... and ofcourse Bob the Builder.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:13 pm
by Michael
Dont no one like Bob Marly? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:09 am
by Jim
I like his hair /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> never heard his music though. /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:27 am
by NightStorm
You've never heard Bob???
He was the very pioneer to ragae music in the Western World. Consider it this way... any man who could influence Eric Clapton is truly a Legend.

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:46 pm
by Michael
Wow Someone Knows There Bob Marly /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:14 pm
by Jim
Maybe I'll go buy some someday...soon would be good too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:15 pm
by Michael
or jus download a song from ITunes
i personaly like "Buffalo Soilder" /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:45 am
by Kretz
METALLICA!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And Linkin Park, Korn, Evanescence, Manowar, Nickelback, Tiesto, Infected Mushroom, RHCP, Alice in Chains and alot more...

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:28 am
by Michael
anything heavy metal & bob marly

Your Fav. Band

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:11 am
by Vercz
\m/ ( >__< ) \m/