Page 1 of 1
More Than A Feeling
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:25 pm
by ner0
Even being the gangster i am (i prefer urban styles usually) i found myself listenin to the recent "more than a feeling album" I was like heh, I'm actually enjoying this.... I just thought I'd post some useless junk to show that people dont have to be completely devoted to one style of music /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
More Than A Feeling
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:36 pm
by RuffRyders
The style of music I'm listening to varies as my mood changes. I switch from urban to rock and death metal music. I generally listen to death metal music when I'm feeling upset or angry obviously. And I generally listen to urban when I'm in a good mood. Rock is the inbetween one of the three I can listen to it when I'm in a good or bad mood depending on the lyrics of the song.
RuffRyders [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/superman.gif[/img]