Page 1 of 1
Eye Attempt
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:26 pm
by Shydragonchic
I've been playing with this one off and on when ever I get time....I have psp 8 and am trying to make the jump from sketching with pencil to doing it on the computer.....what's missing?...other than the eye lashes lol
[img]http://www3.telus.net/public/cbell64/eyeattempt.gif[/img]
Eye Attempt
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:26 pm
by Endo
WHOA! that looks reall good, they eye's a bit freaky, doing well though, umm i dunno whats missing, perhaps a little shading where the top of the nose would be so it doesnt look to flat, infact youdont even need that, good depth, the eyebrow looks good too, nw /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Eye Attempt
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:31 pm
by Jimmy
Thatz wicked. I dont know what is missing either /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Eye Attempt
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:16 pm
by Tami
Good start, Shy....I dunno what's missing, but to me it looks like the angle on the eyebrow might be off a bit, perhaps sloping too quickly towards the nose? But then again don't ask me, I was painting with the tablet...making mountains and Michael asked me what the waves were for <_<
Eye Attempt
Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:39 pm
by Vercz
without the eyebrow, i was inclined to thinking that it was a left eye, whereas, infact, its a right eye, maybe it has something to do with the facial shading, maybe the shape/angle of the eye...not entirely sure, apart from that...its a great job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> well done, almost makes me want to take up digital human drawing (things) ...would be better if i had a tablet aswell though...ohh well, its on the list.. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Eye Attempt
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:00 pm
by RuffRyders
It looks fantastic Shy. /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Eye Attempt
Posted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:48 am
by turtleman
The veins in the Iris of the eye,, you know the ones that are bloodshot most of the time /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />