Page 1 of 1
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:04 pm
by Electrix
She aint the best..but good enough for me =]
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/pixelcar.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/pixelcarkg.gif[/img]
/bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.blueshout.com/tutorials/pixelcar.html"][Tutorial=Blueshout.com][/url]
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:40 pm
by Josh
Looks good leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> May I suggest making it a little more anti-alias'd? :\ if that's how you say that lol.. Looks a bit to 'rigid' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> If you don't know how there are some tutorials [that I've seen] on the web..
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:19 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nice elec, looks good. I wish i had the patience for pixel-art.
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:57 am
by RuffRyders
Looks cool. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:01 am
by Vercz
thats great work..youve got me tempted to make some sort of modified pixel car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..possibly a hotrod or summat /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
great work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Pixel Car =D
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:30 am
by Sp3culuM
[quote name='Josh`' date='Dec 5 2004, 07:40 AM']Looks good leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> May I suggest making it a little more anti-alias'd? :\ if that's how you say that lol.. Looks a bit to 'rigid' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> If you don't know how there are some tutorials [that I've seen] on the web..
[right][post="15990"][/post][/right][/quote]
To manually anti-alias pixel art would take far too long /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
/me looks at the picture
Postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his black and white cat /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />