Page 1 of 1
Competition 19
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:05 pm
by us3rX
Thanks for voting for my banner /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, This weeks theme is "Holiday"
Allowable banner size: up to 500 x 100 pixels.
(borg)'s are going to take over in 2005 /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:26 am
by radar
*cough*userxspammedvotesinbannercomp18*uncough*
Here's my entry for #19
[img]http://frozenplague.net/img/banner19.jpg[/img]
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:06 am
by Electrix
Enjoy.
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday1.png[/img]
[img]http://electrix.atomixnetwork.com/images/holiday2.png[/img]
More to come.. I think =P
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:33 am
by Marko
nice entries /respect.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(respect)' />
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:58 am
by mobil1_oils
I can see some great entries coming up for this one, who knows, if i can find some time amongst my headaches i might try and make one.
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:22 am
by Trinity
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/hols1.gif[/img]
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
*kills the ps scale tool*
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:25 am
by mobil1_oils
OMG TRIN... I LOVE IT!!! ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:05 am
by Endo
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgandy.gif[/img]
I made everything except the font, and the brush to make the snow /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Mmmmmmm candy
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:53 am
by ner0
Ok, I'm planning on entering this one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />...
so this space is reserved /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
I feel i've been neglecting photoshop, so I installed a bunch 'o' fonts earlier, and as soon as I find the cd i'll get designing (grin)
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:28 pm
by mobil1_oils
Nice banner there shane, im sure KillaGrapghix will love it, but how about we concentrate on KillaGraphix instead /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 pm
by Josh
haha mobes!! Didn't even notice that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Jeremy always typo's it too..
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:47 pm
by us3rX
yes but i just type it to fast and i just press "p" b4 i press the "h"(ex: killagrahpix) i dont add extra letters /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:06 pm
by Josh
It's still considered a typo <_<
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:47 pm
by Endo
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgxm.gif[/img]
Fixed + animated ; snow turned out crapy *shouldnt of duplicated the layers* ohh well
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:04 pm
by Josh
wo0t! Your banner looks better with the animated lights /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'm getting there on my banner... This banner, by far, will be the one I put most of my effort into basically because I just love Christmas ^.^
I made a snowman too /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> I need to fix him though, he looks a little weird in my eyes:
[img]http://josh.killagraphix.com/images/snowman.gif[/img]
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:58 pm
by Sp3culuM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/kg_19holiday_sp3.jpg[/img]
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:24 pm
by Marko
wow thats bright /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Competition 19
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:11 pm
by Tami
I like it...and Shane's too. They are very...Dr. Seuss-like
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/post-4-1070161251.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(xbrows)' />
Competition 19
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:03 am
by Pau
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
missed the two banner comps previously not gonan miss this one
ps: could my sig be counted aswell? XD
Competition 19
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:16 am
by Josh
You sig is very holiday feeling.. I don't see why not but it depends if Adaera adds it to the comp or not. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I keep telling myself I need to work on my banner (which is like 5% complete..) I'll hopefully get to work on it christmas day or christmas eve, I doubt on christmas day though........Way to much stuff to play with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *Can't wait to see what he got*
I got one little bitty present under the tree right now, and mom says that the rest of my "santa" presents will be there on christmas morning so that means that I got big bulky items /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> YAY!!
Competition 19
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:49 am
by Pau
haha k josh enjoy opening up your christmas presents then /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Competition 19
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:17 pm
by RuffRyders
Some awesome entries this week well done to those whom have entered.