Page 1 of 1
Posting... and you
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:59 pm
by mobil1_oils
I know they are talking about the steam forums, but many points in this are valid for all forums /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
[url="http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php"]http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php[/url]
Posting... and you
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:11 pm
by Vercz
ahh, thats golden /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Posting... and you
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:33 pm
by Josh
I figured this would be the first forum to post this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But it wasn't lol.. I've seen this sucker 10+ times because all the other forums found it first /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Posting... and you
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:08 am
by RuffRyders
Do you feel lucky chump? lol
It's the first time I've seen it, then again I don't exactly visit too many other forums.
Posting... and you
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:53 am
by Josh
lol, I think they should include it with all IPB's /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Posting... and you
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:33 pm
by Sp3culuM
LOL. I've sent this to all my CS friends (CS uses STEAM), proper funny /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />