Page 1 of 1

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:00 pm
by Josh
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/RainDrop_ByJosh.jpg[/img]

No, I didn't do this on my own I used a tutorial which is right [url="http://setupdesigns.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=375&hl="]here[/url] (Their forum skin brings back a lot of memories /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ) Just thought I'd make that clear /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

K... This turned out pretty good.. I did shape the raindrop by myself (I didn't read ahead in the tutorial where it said how and where to shape it at) I already knew the magnet tool moved object's points around and I used it and found that it showed me where I could have edited it and not make everything such a huge difficult task lol.

What do yall think? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:02 pm
by Jim
It looks really good Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , alot better than the one I made /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:03 pm
by ner0
good job Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:06 pm
by Josh
ty & ty.

lol red.... That was a pretty simple tutorial. I want to start modeling things but I really need to learn what all the controls do and what options I have /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I'm awaiting a reply from Tibs on this render /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> He's our Cinema Guru /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:08 pm
by bctrainers
Looks good. /coolthumb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool1)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:55 am
by Tibs
Great start on the rendering josh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Now try animating it using " Cloth & Clothile " tags and make it drop into some water /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

j/k

Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:02 am
by Tami
*refuses to reply cuz Josh said GUYS* /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:48 am
by Josh
Get some glasses /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> hehe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:09 am
by Tami
Nice edit Josh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It's a good start, and never apologize for using a tutorial, only apologize for never moving *beyond* using tutorials. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

First Render In Cinema 4D

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:54 am
by Josh
lol.. I tried modeling a birdie last night.... He was a brown bird but I couldn't get his neck right /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I got tired of working on it and hit ctrl + n lol