Page 1 of 1

My Blog!

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:04 pm
by Brock
Does anyone know whether or not I can get a copy of the .psd of the banner used for the Default KillaBlog Skin? I wanna just keep with that skin for now until I can successfully make my own /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

My Blog!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:58 pm
by Brock
ok well the topic was moved so better raise awareness that's here so does anyone know?

My Blog!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:50 pm
by Vercz
why do you want the psd?


edit: ada says you can have the psd for $1,000.00 USD

My Blog!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:31 pm
by Brock
yeah right :S btw I just edited it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

My Blog!

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:37 am
by Brock
Click the dude in my siggy and see it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />